I never said you could talk back bitch

I woke up to ice cold water being poured all over me my wolf almost went into a rampage and took over me. I gritted my teeth and looked up to see my new sister(I don't know what to name her new sister if you have suggestions please let them be known).She had pure hatred shown in her eyes. I stood up and grabbed her throat I squeezed hard enough to make her gasp for breath. Matt came running in holding his throat he must of felt me hurt her. He tackled me to the ground Tyler ran in and grabbed matt off of me. My dad came running out and looked at the scene "can you guys just stop fighting for once". He ran his hand throw his hair. I went up to my so called father and punched him in the face. He growled and grabbed my hand he bent it and I heard a snap sound through the room Tyler gasped and even matt gasped a little. I barely felt my arm break because my blue aura surrounded me and I was ready to rip off Brandons head off I will not even call him my father no more. I felt my pack start to worry about there Luna I felt all there worry throw the pack mind link. I pushed there worry aside "serves you right sister you should have not hit dad like that". I faced the bitch and growled "excuse me"I roared out "I sai..." before she could finish her sentence I ran at her and grabbed her hair I saw matt at the corner off my eye push Tyler off him and run after me I dragged the bitch out side I will show her no mercy. "What did you say bitch I didn't quiet hear you". I kicked her in the ribs and punched her in the face Matt jumped on my back and he shifted and bit me on the back. I had enough off these fouls disrespecting us. growled my wolf I couldn't agree more. I grabbed the bitchs arm and snapped it she screamed in the air I got flung in the air I growled and shifted I grabbed matt in my mouth and bit down hard I could feel blood in my mouth I spit him out and stood there big and proud and sent a mind link to the whole pack I am the new luna anyone that dares disrespect me in any way will be executed on spot as of right know there will be a pack meeting to execute one of our pack members be here in 5 min if late you will join the fellow pack member to death. I closed off the link Justin came running outside "you can not make a rule with out the alpha you stupid bitch " yelled my mate. I shifted back "and do I look like I care what you think ow and for know on you are mine Justin and only mine you sleep with someone else and I will kill them I own you know mate". His eyes bulged but he knew better then to speak to me when I was so angry. He backed away and bowed his head.

Justin's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say I was happy was an understatement she finally wants me. The only reason I slept with all those girls was because I was trying to forget her cause I knew she would never want me after I had rejected her 2 years ago. I watched her ass as she walked away and grabbed an unconscious girl on the stage. All the pack members where sitting in the chairs looking nervous I jogged up the stairs avoiding all the sluts hands going up my shirt and down my pants while I walked up the stage. I smirked knowing no girl could resist me. "Hello me pack mem.." Alpha Brandon ran on the stage and punched my mate in the face and grabbed the girl that was in her arms from her I growled and charged Brandon I grabbed his torso and flipped him over and started to punch him repeatedly. Abigail hugged me from the back and that calmed me down I punched him in the face one last time and turned to my beautiful mate I kissed her forehead and felt her shiver in lust. I smirked and turned away I walked back to my spot and Abigail continued to give her speech. "As I was saying hello my pack members we are hear to give the first execution today to my dear unwanted sister." My eyes snapped up I knew who she was know I slept with her last night. Abigail grabbed her around the throat but I intervened. "Babe why don't you just put her in a cell don't kill her she is your sister" I wanted to protect Abigails sister cause I really did like her and she was the best fuck I had in a long time. Abigails eyes flashed with hate but softened when she saw I was serious . She let her go and I relaxed. "Guards put her in the dungeon and my pack you are dismissed. I couldn't hold it in any more I grabbed Abigail around the waist and ran up stairs to my room. I pushed her on my bed. I smirked at her she knew full well what I wanted.

Rated 18 and up if you want to you can read.

I pulled my pants down and pulled my shirt over my head. I saw lust written all over her face I climbed on top of her I ripped off her shirt and her boobs popped out I grabbed one of them and started to suck she started to moan my name I put my hands in her pants I throw her pants to the other side of the room I was getting so hot and bothered. I let her tits go and trailed kisses down her flat stomach to her soaking wet underwear "please Justin"moaned out my hot mate she wrapped her legs around my torso and pulled me closer she put her hands through my hair and tugged she slid her hands down and licked my chest I groaned and my dick was getting as hard as a rock. She pulled my boxers off and I slid into her pussy.

Abigails Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he entered me I screamed out my next moan he was huge but I was no longer a virgin so it didn't hurt. He plunged in and out of me I felt my self start to build up and it felt amazing I grabbed onto his hair and pulled hard. He groaned out and started to go faster. Then I exploded all over him and he soon released to. I climbed on his lap and pulled on his member I bent down and stuck his cock in my mouth my tongue swirled over the tip Justin grabbed my head and pushed me deeper it was hard to get all of him in he was so huge and I almost gagged his cock was all the way down my throat I started to suck as hard as I could I felt warm liquid go down my throat and swallowed it down. I licked up his member and sat back he looked at me and smirked he grabbed me and bit into my neck claiming me as his and all I could say was that I was finally happy.