Chapter 31

Mya POV

He opens the door.

"Mya?"

I don't say anything, I just jump on him and I kiss him and he kisses me back.

He closes the door and I drop my bag of clothes on the floor.

Suddenly, he stops and puts me down.

"Mya, what is this? I thought you wanted me to back off."

"But I also want you to rip my clothes off and attack me like an animal."

"Fine, I will." He smiles and throws me on his bed. He literally rips my shirt open and throws it on the side.

When he leans down to kiss me, I rip his shirt off. He sucks on my neck and I grab his hair.

He puts one hand on his pants and one on my panties.

I use my feet to help him pull down his pants and he's left in his underwear.

"I have to have you right now." I whisper hungrily in his ears.

"We're going to get there. First, I have to taste you again."

He pulls my leggings and panties off at the same time and lifts my legs. He begins to devour my nether region like it's his last meal.

He then bites it and send a surge of pain and pleasure.

"Fugghhhhh." I moan lowly.

Chris lifts his head and licks me off of his lips.

"Sweet as pie." He says before going back for more. As soon as my legs start shaking and I pull his hair, he stops.

He pulls me off of the bed and bends me over. I hear the condom package being ripped open.

"Perfect." He whispers as he positions me the way he wants me. I take a deep breath when I feel him fill me.

He grabs my hips and slams into me hard and quick. Animals were an understatement.

He pulls my hair with one hand and grips my hip with the other. I bite my lip at the intense pounding.

He grabs me by my throat softly and lifts me up. The pressure turns me on.

"Ca- Chris!" I correct myself just before I moan out Cameron's name.

Cameron gives me the passionate sex while Chris brings out my 50 shades fantasy.

He gets me off before groaning at his own finish. When we're done, he smacks my ass and I fall on his bed.

"Was that animalistic enough for you?" He asks as he rolls over next to me.

"Mmhmm, I think so. I have to see how I feel in about 10 minutes or so."

"Really? Well, I'll be waiting."

I roll on my stomach to catch my breath.

After 3 rounds, the next morning...

I get out of bed before Chris wakes up. I can barely feel my legs as they tingle.  My body is sticky because we did alcohol shots on each other.

I grab my bag of my things and I take it into the bathroom. I notice my fresh set of hickeys immediately.

I shower and I brush my teeth before putting on my clothes in the bathroom.

I packed jeggings and a graphic tee. I leave the bathroom and I go around the room looking for my clothes from last night.

My shirt is definitely ripped but I put it in the bag. I find my panties and my leggings and I put those in the bag too.