Nerd Talk

I guess I have no other choice but to confess to Andy. Maybe I should say something like 'Andy, I have something to tell you, but this may be awkward. I like you.' UGGGH! To simple! Anyways, I walked up to Andy, looking down at the floor because I feel like he won't know what I'm doing. "Hey Sweetie, how's your day going?'', asked Andy. ''So t-terrific''. Dammit! I stuttered in a shy tone! I sound so stupid! ''What a pretty looking sweater you got there'', said Andy. ''Oh. You really think so? Cuz I hate it! I looked like a black cupid with dark force. I wish I could send this to hell!'', I shouted angrily. "Well, I wouldn't say you're a 'black cupid', but I think you are a black angle,'' stated Andy. He placed his hand to my shoulder. OMG! I could feel my cheeks glowing red! ''So did you study for the test?'', asked Andy. ''Test? What test? I didn't hear anything about a test'', I said confusing why would Andy ask me that. Flashback to last week in my geology class, listening to my teacher, Ms. Clount announcing the big test coming up about Rocks and Minerals. I wasn't listening to any of this, so I fell asleep 'till class was over. ''Oh my god! I wasn't listening to Ms. Clount! Oh geez, I'm gonna fail!'', I shouted and started to panic as I take deep breathes to calm myself. ''Don't worry, Sweetie. Join me in the library ASAP. We still have fifteen minutes till school starts'', declared Andy. I can't believe I'm study partnering with Andy again! Squeeee! As soon as I get to the library, I texted Gabe what had happened between me and Andy, letting her know that I'm going to the library. Now that I'm there, it's really huge like a public library with tall book shelves and the best part is it has 15 computers. I saw Andy waiting for me in a table with his study guide. I sat down waiting for questions to be answered as Andy prepared to ask me 20 questions. This took like less than 15 minutes of studying when these questions are so easy, it looks like I'm prepared. As Andy was about to leave, I gave him a big hug, ''Thank you, Andy. You're my life saver'', I said in excitement thankfully. ''You welcome, Sweetie. If you need any help, come to me, the one and only Smarty Andy'', commented Andy like he is superman. We both giggled because of his voice, which is so funny.