[Continued]

As I begin to leave, a voice can be heard behind me. “Hey, it’s the beauty and the nerd!’’, commented the voice and then giggles. I turned around ‘till I see my worse enemies, The JAM girls. They are the most popular girls everyone wants to be friends with, but not me because they always picked on me and my friends for nothing. That first started in the first day of high school. There’s Jamie, Alexis, and Melissa. They are the JAM girls because of their beginning  capitalized letter on their names. Jamie and Melissa are seniors and Alexis is junior. ‘’Come on Jamie, you know Andy is not really a nerd,’’ I explained. ‘’Well, if you two get married, we would like to see your future baby with a big brain’’, laughed Jamie. ‘’Aww, that will be slightly adorable!’’, teasing Melissa with a giggle. ‘’Shut up girls!” I shouted when everyone heard what I said and stared at me.I had enough of this nonsense so I marched out the library.‘’Girls, that snitch just yelled back at rudely! I think we’ll have payback to teach that snitch a lesson. Alexis, call your boyfriend over because we’re about to prank that black snitch’’, explained Jamie as she laughed maniacally for revenge.

Later… Geology class went so well today! Thanks to Andy’s help, I got a A+ on my test! I can’t wait to show that to my mother! Sorry, I am too excited to become smart as Andy. Five-minute pass time started as I quickly walk to my locker to get my history book for my next class. Then, I saw a note is sticking on my front locker. I took it off and read the following words: Sweetie Black, meet me at Silver Park after school --secret admirer ♡. OMG, a secret admirer?! AHHHHH! I delighted squealed in happiness for a secret admirer! *Gasp*, maybe it’s Andy! Maybe he’ll finally tell me that he will like me! ‘’Hey K.B., what’ca got there?’’, asked Katie when she heard me squealing. ‘’Katie, you never believe what I got here? A secret admirer asked me out!’’ We both squealed together when our heads explode and confetti flies out of our brains. ‘’I’m so happy for you, Sweetie. I know! Come over to my house so I can give a makeover for you that Andy will love’’, said Katie. ‘’I don’t need a makeover, Katie. I’m just gonna go like this, don’t’cha know? Have you got a text from Gabe? She tells Summer, Hanna, and Miranda about me and Andy when he calls me a black angle cuz of my sweater, so I’m gonna wear this for our evening, understand?,’’ I asked as Katie nodded in agreement.