Get Ready for Revenge 2

At 6:50 pm…. I washed my clothes, I cleaned my knife, and I ironed my bandana. I’m ready for the killing of Jamie L. Malach. That’s her full name by the way. I speed walk out of the woods and finding her house. I have five minutes to get ready for murder and the arrival at the party. There I am, in front of porch as invited people came for the party. I don’t see Jamie anywhere. I should wait behind her house until I see her. Ten minutes has past and still no sign of Jamie. UGGGH! Where the fudge could she be? The creak from the porch is heard when I took a peek, it is Jamie! Shoot, I gotta hide! I ran behind the other side of her house and Jamie just stood there texting her phone. Now I’m ready for revenge. I walked out slowly of the side to reveal myself to Jamie. “Surprise, surprise pop girl,’’ I replied in a sweet voice. “Um, who the hell are you? I didn’t, like, invite you to my party’’, replied Jamie. “It’s me, your worst enemy, Sweetie Black’’, I remarked as I take off my bandana to show my smile-scar like facial look. “Oh my freaking god, it is you! What are you doing here outside late? I told you to come to my party at seven pm sharp! Now you're late! Explain why!’’, Jamie shouted. ‘’Let’s just say I’m the grudge of this world and I don’t care’’, I respond. Walking up to Jamie, I cover her mouth not to scream and whispered to her ear “ Why you say mean things back at school? Because you feel like YOU'RE the devil? Hehe, well you must feel how I possibly feel. I hope you feel heartbroken’’. I stab her heart several times as Jamie’s eyes filled up with tears and tried to struggle the way out. Blood came out of her outfit, gushing mouth-filled blood came dripping her mouth and movement has stop. “You...won’t...get away… with this’’, muttered Jamie. “But I have’’, I remarked. I dragged the body around the house and dropped to the dumpster. “See you in hell’’, I said to dead Jamie in a sinister voice. When I was about to leave the party, I saw a shadow in the backyard, however it’s too dark to see, but it got away quickly. One cheater dead and this one dead, too. There’s only one more victim to take revenge of: my mother.