Part 2

Another day, another miserable day has come. It’s still the school day and I’m still wearing the exact same clothes I worn yesterday. I drive to school while thinking about the horrifying experiment at the park that is so dramatic and depressed. I entered the entrance in a sad facial look. People are snickering and gossiping about me because Jamie might have told everyone what happened yesterday. I just ignored all of that. I saw my best friends hanging out with my locker, waiting for me. “Sweetie, I heard what just happened yesterday..’’, said Hannah. “I don’t want talk about it!’’, I shouted at Hanna. “Alright girl, geez. I meant to say we’re sorry about you being sad and heartbroken from all that you-know-what”, said Hannah. “I know what you mean. It’s just, Andy and the girls tricked me by pretending it was a date, but since that happen, I feel hopeless,’’ I said in a sad tone. “Hey, cheer up, Sweetie. Andy is an idiot at all, but still, you could have like punch him right in the face’’, replied Gabriel as she physically fist punch into the air. “Well, I should have done that to teach that big jerk a lesson, but at least I have you guys,’’ I assumed to my friends when they always be on the lookout for me. We did a group hug and awws as we talk throughout the hallways  having our private conversation.

At first, everything is fine at all and I feel better after all the gossip about the trick yesterday, until Summer got tripped over by the JAM girls. ‘’Ops! I didn’t see you there, Summer the stupid. Why won’t you watch your steps?’’, sarcastically said Jamie as she laughed and the others are laughing, too. Everyone else joined them when they heard Summer yelp and started snickering, too. ‘’Hey, cut it out Jamie! Summer may have the lack of intelligence, but that does not mean she’s dutt-witted!,’’ I exclaimed to Jamie. “Sorry black snitch. I bet Summer have no prescriptions... or maybe she nevered learn how to walk perfectly’’, teasing Jamie ‘til everybody says the ‘ooooooh’ out loud. I picked up Summer and declared to my friends, “Hmp! Come on guys, lets get out of here before something cursed happen by those wicked witch’’. Before cutting people to get out of our way, I’ve gotten tripped like Summer did by Melissa. “Careful saying curse, slut and don’t call us wicked witches!’’, shouted Melissa. I can’t get up for that hard tripping, but my chest and legs are too painful to move. I saw the reflection of me on the shining floor and what I saw is horrible: a dark red bruise in a shape of a heart next to my right eye. I must had hit the floor hard on my face.  My friends are just standing there, doing nothing but helping me. Everyone’s laugh grew louder when I can hear mean names like ‘’Wore!, black slut!, stupid cupid!’’ and the worst name I heard is ‘’dark monochrome loser!’’. I can’t take this anymore! I keep turning around with my head, staring at people laughing at me and pointing at saying more names like ‘’half devil!’’ and “hopeless chicken!’’.