[*This will make you cry!*]

We both pulled away to breath when a giggle can be heard around us. Andy looked down and started to chuckled like crazy, but I ignored that. ‘’Who is giggling?! Show yourselves!’’. I yelled for a responded when one giggled turn to a loud laugh but there was more than one person! I turned around to that bush when three people pop up revealing themselves. It was the JAM girls! ‘’Hahahhah! Great job, Andy. You did that hilarious prank you did for that snitch’’, said Alexis. “W-wait what? Wh-what is going on here?!’’, I shouted. “Well black slut, back at the library earlier, you yelled back at us and that really hurt our feelings and made us mad. So I invited Alexis’s boyfriend, Andy, to write you a stupid note from a ‘secret admirer’ and let him pretend he loves you. All of that is for revenge’’, explained Jasmine. ‘’WHAT?!? Andy, what about all of these things you said about me and I kissed you! Do you like it or what?!’’, I shouted to Andy to make him explain if all of his words are true and did he like the kiss. ‘’Sweetie, that is all just an act. I want to do this to my real angle here, Alexis so she’ll see the look on your face. Actually, I don’t love you. You may be pretty and average looking, but you’re just an ugly, black snitching, slut and I don’t like the way you kissed. That is just disgusting’’, explained Andy in a sarcastic way. The JAM girls and Andy laughed at me like I’m an idiot and that hurts me. Tears started to appear in my eyes and my heart is turning into ashes. Then I yelled at Andy in an angry tone, “ANDY GRAWHILL, YOU’VE BROKE MY HEART INTO PIECES!!!” I am crying now and ran to the exit of the park. I can still hear them laughing after what I had did to Andy, but they didn't care about me. After all of this incident, Andy DOESN’T love me! His girlfriend is Alexis and I didn’t know why I notice that. Maybe I am idiot!

I ran all the way home until I finally arrive and ran to my bedroom, slamming my door and start to cry again. I feel so depressed and lonely after what Jamie, Alexis, Melissa and Andy did to me. I could feel my heart aching and tighten really hard as a broken heart. This really hurts me so much. I rather be single for life! *Still Crying*