Beat up the Bullies

Next thing I know, their voices began to slur, everything is blurry and I feel nausea coming. Then, a voice is heard in my head whispering and repeating ''kill the JAMs, kill the JAMs, kill the JAMs'' until I snapped out while standing up, stomped my right foot as the echo waves through the whole school and then everyone gasped in surprise. I take a deep breath ready for a massive rage to come on and saying in a demon-voice like,''You three little brats ruined my date, then you hurt my friend, and now you physically abused me! Now you shall have your revenge!! AHHHH!'', I screamed like I was being murdered in rage. I never had this temper in my entire life, but this is becoming worst. I punch Jamie right to her face multiple times and everyone backed away in horror standing there watching the fight. I don't know what is happening to me, but it must be a voice in my head saying to ''kill'' the popular girls for revenge after bullying me like it was nothing. Jamie's face has bruises on her cheeks and her forehead, but I don't care about her being beaten. Next, I turned to Alexis and Melissa and ran up to them, pushing both of these girls yelling them to stay down until further notice. Katie and Hannah grabbed my arms to stop this fight exclaiming ''Sweetie, don't do this! This is not right! Your becoming a lunatic!'' I let go of my arms and pushing Katie and Hannah aside and I explained to them shouting,''Lunatic? Lunatic!! I am no lunatic! Do you have any ideas how these cruel, dark brats did to you guys and me?! They are the ones who makes fun of us for no reason and they are making me so mad, I could just stab right to their hearts!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No one messes with me or anyone else who I cared about! This is what happens when you abused me, everyone!!'' I laugh maniacally for revenge to let this happen. I laugh crazy even louder as everyone walk backwards slowly to avoid me, but I don't care about those brats!