A Date?

(After School).....I went to Google Maps to show me where Silver Park is. I mean, I'd been there before, but I forgot where it is. I entered the gates and sat on the bench waiting for my ''secret admirer''. Out of nowhere, Andy was sitting on the bench next to me. He scared the crap out of me like a demonic ghost sitting on nothing and jumpscared out the painting. ''Hey Sweetie, do you notice a note on your locker?,'' Andy asked. "Yeah I notice it, why you ask?'', I ask to Andy. "Well... I'm the one who wrote that note,'' said Andy. "That's what I thought. I know that you're my secret admirer. But hey, it is you,'' I stated. "Ye-yeah. Listen, about that note..the reason I wrote that is because..''. Andy is speaking in muttering and he sounds so nervous. I bet it better be his love confession because I wanna hear what's he about to say! ''Because I really like you...like like you, not just being a friend'', said Andy. ''I knew it! I knew you like me back because I feel the same, too. I like you too Andy,'' I remarked. "That what I thought. Ever since your first day of being freshman, you seemed awkward that day. Also, you looked away whenever I'm staring at you, touching me, hugging me, blushing appears, and muttering. After researching theses signs of crush, I assumed that all of these are signs you like me'', explained Andy. ''Well, where did you get all of that data, Albert Love-stein?'', I teased. We both laughed because I liked to say that in front of Andy, but he likes that joke as me. We had our conversion for over 20 minutes until it finally come to the end. ''You know Andy, it's fun chatting with you. You are a really great guy I ever met'', I stated. ''Yeah. It's fun chatting with you too, Sweetie. You're the only girl who I knew and loved- I mean liked! Not loved! I only liked you, not loved you! Hahaha'', Andy nervously chuckled. '' Hey, you don't have to say that. I get what you're saying. You truly loved me. Is that what you're saying?'', I asked. "Yeah, it's true. I thought it would be awkward if I say 'I love you' and you would just say nothing, walking away from me'', explained Andy when he blushed in dark pink color. ''Hey, it's okay to say that to any girls you liked and they will love you back,too. It's not like I'm going to run away and hide my true feelings. All I ever did to get you to like me is to hide my feelings and thoughts about you so you'll get to like me back, until earlier you love me back'', I explained. "I actually did the exact same, too,'' remarked Andy. What?? That did not just happen! I like Andy the first And now he hides his feelings, too? Know wonder Andy looks away when I'm staring at him or smiling back. No boy of mine should not hide his feelings away from me because that is so rude to girls. ''Not cool, Andy... but I understand that you just have to accept it and be strong. Sometimes having strong feelings for someone can be overwhelming. Just do your best, until now you loved me'', I explained. "So we're cool with it?'', asked Andy. ''We're cool'', I remarked. We both stared at each other's eyes for fifteen seconds until.. I decided to kiss Andy on the lips, so I did. He kissed me back and we both did a passionate kiss. It was the romantic moment I ever had in my dreams because I always dream of my first kiss. Actually, I'd never kiss a boy before.