Psycho Girl meets CreepyPasta

Now that my job is done, I walked to the woods and to my cabin. As I get in my cabin, my mind told me to leave the cabin because it’s too small to live in and continue my journey. So, I packed all of my stuff and started to walk throughout the woods. I still need to find a place to live in with all my hopes, dreams, and a life to live. I stopped when a gate is surrounding the area of the woods with the sign ‘’No Trespassing! Very dangerous to live!’’ I wonder why, but I don’t care, so I climbed the gate and dropped my luggage to the gate. I continued walking to my journey and asking myself ‘’Why would there be a gate in the middle of the woods when no one wants to trespass.’’ Until then, I tripped and rolled down the sliding land. “Ahhhhh-Ow-AHH-ouch-oh-wh-whoa-ahhh!!”, I cried painfully. Now I see why there’s gate in this area because of a dangerous land to slide on. I landed in the ground and my luggages landed on me. Ow! I stood up and grabbed my luggages when a swoosh can be heard around me. “All right who’s here with me. I have a knife right here and I’ll stab your heart!’’, I yelled as I rise my knife for protection if a stalker is going to kill me. Then, a figure is standing 10 feet away from me staring at me. ‘’Come out of the shadow! Please show yourself or I should kill you!’’, I yelled at the figure. It started walking towards me as I pointed my knife at the figure. From that far moment, it’s whole body revealed and that shocked me. It’s a male around my age. He has long black hair to his shoulders, a white hoodie with blood stains, black pants, black sneakers, white skin, smile carved on his cheeks, and black chronicle eyes with no eyelids. I know who that person is; Jeff the killer! I heard about him on the website called creepypasta.com! I thought he doesn’t exist until now he is! I’m still froze in shocked like I can’t move. “Drop the knife’’, Jeff demanded. I’m still frozen trying to drop my knife as he said, but I can’t move. “I SAID DROP THE KNIFE!’’, he shouted as I drop my knife and still standing, afraid to make one step. “Well, well.. If it isn’t such a cute psycho killing people’s hearts as they are ‘heartbroken’”, Jeff state. Calling me cute makes me blush. “What? How did you know my skills and my catchphrase?’’, I asked. “I watched every move you’ve done to your victims,’’ Jeff replied. “Wait a minute! You're the stalker when I kill my victims one by one. That explains the snapped twig for my first victim, then you watching me stabbing my second victim, and you left the note with blood written on it for my last victim! You’ve been stalking me the whole time!’’, I shouted at Jeff. “I just want to see your sweet moves and also your beautiful body’’, he remarked. From what I just heard, it is making me so angry and blush into the shade of pink. I know he’s trying to flirt with me, dummies! “Say that one more time! I dare you in front of my face!’’, I yelled. ‘’So that’s how you want to act, huh? Know wonder why you're the anti-love psycho because you don’t know what love is anymore, don’t you?! I heard everything about you, cutie! You got to be the most selfish, most angry, and most cold, hearted girl everyone hates. Now, I want you out of this area before I kill you!! And--”, Know wonder how much Jeff is saying those mean words, that really makes my heart breaking into pieces. I’m crying right now in heartbroken, saying to Jeff “I bet you really hate me now. And I understand why. I’m an angry lunatic whose stabs people's hearts, which automatically means I’m the meanest’’, I stated while sobbing in a tearful voice. Jeff really hates me just like everyone else at my school, except my best friends. “N-n-no no, don’t cry. Don’t cry. I didn’t mean to say those things to you. It’s okay’’, comforting said Jeff as he wipes my tears away and plays my hair. “I’m sorry. I’m just angry because of the mean girls picked on me back at my school. Anger is controlling me and the voice in my head is telling me what to do’’, I reply as my voice shakes in sadness. ‘’At least no one is teasing you right now. Is this why you stab victim’s hearts?’’, he asked. “Y-Yes. I only stab their hearts as the remainder of how I felt or they don’t care about me’’, I stuttered when I am still crying. “ I care about you now. By the way, I didn’t catch your name’’, Jeff declaimed. “I’m Sweetie Black, the anti-love psycho. You must be Jeff the killer’’, I stated. “Yep, that’s me. So why are you with your suitcases on this terrifying woods?’’, he asked. “I’m still continuing my journey to the next location to live through my single life’’, I replied. “Tell you what, Sweetie. You can stay at the slender mansion with the rest of the other creepypastas and you’ll become the new pasta’’, Jeff explained. What I heard from him makes me happy again and hugged him tightly as a thank you. ‘’I will, Jeffrey. Thank you so much”, I remarked. This makes me the happiest day of my life! I’m becoming the new creepypasta as Sweetie Black, the anti-love psycho. Jeff and I grabbed my luggages and walked to the slender mansion in the middle of the woods. I just actually meet the real creepypasta character and I am becoming a new member. My new life has just begun.