Get Ready For Revenge!

The next morning… I yawned with my arms strengthening high for a morning routine. I brush my hair and bangs and iron my same clothes I wear two days ago. Why am I wearing this black and white sweater? Because once I mentioned it’s ugly and hideous, I think it’s more like a black death theme to me. Anyways, I put on my bandana, grabbed my knife, and put on my clothes. I am ready to kill everyone who are not cared about me. Alright, my first victim here is Andy. I use my phone to hunt his location so I can stab right to his heart! You know what Gabe used to say back at my school, ‘’ If he doesn’t love you, stab his heart!’’ I tracked down Andy’s location as I followed the path of his location. It took ten minutes of stalking my first victim here until the tracker finally singled Andy’s location; he is at the picnic area? What the fudge is he doing there? Oh, I get it know. I bet he’s having a romantic picnic with Alexis, my worst enemy! So here I go, stalking Andy to his location. There I saw him, sitting in a blanket and staring at a shy daydreaming. Or is he thinking about Alexis?! That’s it! I want to kill him now! To do that, I whispered softly close to him ‘’Andyyy..’’, I said. He did heard it or look around the woods, so I whispered loudly ‘’Annndyyy..’’. He finally responded, ‘’Who’s here with me?! Show yourself or I’ll call the cops!’’ I slowly walked out of the woods to show myself to Andy and he’ll know why I’m really here. “Hello, Andrew. You probably don’t know who I am’’, I respond. “Who are-- wait a minute. Brown hair and bangs, black and white stripes sweater, grey pants, and black boots…. Sweetie, are you the real you?!’’, he asked. “ Yes I am. I’m about to show you something of mine, but don’t freak out’’, I reached into my back pocket and show Andy my sharp knife. He shocked surprisingly and asked me, ‘’Oh my god, Sweetie! Why do you have a knife with you and why are you wearing a bandana?! I-It’s bad to wear it, right?’’, he stuttered. I replied ‘’Don’t act like you don’t know! You know why I’m here, Andy! I’m taking revenge of you after you tricked me by pretending you loved me! Now I am going to teach you a lesson not to mess with me and not to be with another girl right in front of me!!’’, I yelled at him and grabbed his jersey shirt while we make eye connect. “I hope you feel heartbroken from now’’, I whispered to his ear and started stabbing his heart multiple times as blood gushes my shirt, pants, and mostly my face. I stopped stabbing after Andy stopped breathing and tripped his body down the hills. Andy is dead now. Thank goodness I got rid of that cheater! As I was about to leave the picnic area, a snapped twig can be heard around the woods. I shrugged with no notice and started walking out.

Alright, my next victim here is Jamie, the leader of the JAMs. Why should I kill her and not kill Melissa and Alexis? Because Jamie is the one who started picking on me and the big fight! Needless to say, I shall stab her heart as the reminder of how I felt after all those miserable months. Okay, I checked my tracker to find Jamie when her location is founded; she’s at her house. Then how should I sneak at her house and stab her. The notification ring my phone from Jamie? What does she want from me now? I opened the email from her with the following words : Hey black slut, if you’re going to stop acting like a devil, then join my party, tonight at 7pm sharp! Don’t be late for a big surprise that I will give you. Bye loser ;). A party at her house? I wonder if the ‘big surprise’ is really a prank. I do believe that… Wait a minute! That gives me an idea. If I come to Jamie’s house at 7’o clock, I would sneak upon her and stab her cold blooded heart! Yeah! That will be a murderous plan. Hahahahahahaha!