Runaway

I slammed my door right behind me, kneeling down burying my face in my legs and started crying. I have no idea why my mother would do something even cruel to me. She never scratch my face when I'm in trouble even though if it is a misbehavior. I cried and cried all day, leaving me hopeless AGAIN!! This is just like the JAM girls did to me back at school that they hurt me before the big fight. I'm still crying on my bed thinking about punishments and bullying...well, I have no idea why I'm thinking about that,but it's my worst nightmare. Three hours has past and I stopped crying when I feel angry again. I'm angry because of my mother, Andy, and the JAM girls have changed my personalities away but anger. I had enough of this cruelty and true nightmares. That's when a voice came back to my head and it is repeatedly and whispering "runaway, runaway, runaway". I want to run away and never come back. I packed all of my stuff including my clothes, my make up, my phone, my charger, my laptop, my money, my credit card, my memorable pictures, my pillows, my blankets, my hair brush, my toothbrush, my headbands, my protective knife my fathers gave me to kill intruders,and the most important object; my musical box I had when my great grandma died after giving me as a gift. I grabbed my luggage and climbed out of my window.

I sneak around my house so no one can not hear a noise by me and walked faster exiting the entrance out of my neighborhood. I walk throughout the town to find a place to live on now. I looked around town to find an apartment to live forever. Wait! I don't have enough money to rent an apartment! UGGGH! I'm so dumb! If I can't live an apartment, then I'll live somewhere in Del Norte Redwoods State Park. I took the city bus to park the entrance of the park where the state park is and half hour later, I arrived at the park. I travel throughout the park where there are paths leading to the dark woods. I followed the path when something caught from the sight of my eye's; an abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods leaving standing still for twenty-five years. Some say that cabin used to be owned by a hunter who died from a bear attack. Of course I heard that story before, but I don't care about no old hunter's hunting, so I'm living in the cabin. I marched to the cabin when it looks smaller than I was told, but not to worry. I will clean up this whole mess. Otherwise, I will get stuck by nasty rusted furnitures. I slowly walk in the cabin and what I saw is not-so-good news; the whole cabin's furnitures are torn into pieces including the old sofa, wooden chairs, and a small bed with only a mattress. This is gonna take a whole day picking up garbage and make the whole cabin smell aromatic as blossom trees.
Four hours later.. Finally! I'm doing doing chores all by myself! I wish I should have bring someone whose is most caring and most secret-protective person in the whole world. I'm not saying it's my mom, but maybe I should bring my brother along with me. Nah uh! No! I want to be alone, I want to be single for life, I want to have the most miserable life ever! RRAAAAAAH! I cried in anger for the most gloomy life in my whole universe. I think I'm angry again. Is anger boiling my blood with hot pepper inside of my flesh? No questions ask about my personalities! Anyways, I leaned on the broken window staring at the sunset for the whole afternoon, realized It's almost dark getting ready for bed. As soon as I organized my clumsy bed, I looked to the broken mirror reflecting the true meaning of me talking to myself, ''Tomorrow, you are getting revenge. Tomorrow, you are killing everyone who are careless about you. And tomorrow, you are becoming everyone's nightmare. You are now an anti-love psycho. Watch your hearts everyone, Sweetie Black the anti-love psycho is coming to town!''. I laugh maniacally and cover my cheeks with my black bandana were my smiling-scar like is not revealed and my heart shaped bruise with still next to my right eye. I knew what I have changed over my entire life. I am now reborn to be a psycho murder stabbing people's hearts. STAB STAB STABBY STAB STAB!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! REVENGE!