Get Ready for Revenge 3

Why my own mother you must say? Because she gave me a scar with her razor, sharp nails in a cruel way!! Now I will teach her how to respect her own daughter with caring and anti-lovin! I walked to my own home where I ran away two days ago to live on my own life. Here it is, my own home. I peeked through the window to find my mother. There’s nobody there with lights on? Maybe there’s one person inside the house? I don’t know until a figure inside my home walked in the living room. It’s my mother! I ran behind my home and hide behind the back door from my backyard. Slowly opening the door, I tip-toed to the living when my mother turned her head quickly and stood there shocked. “Oh my-- get out you intruder! Get out before I call the police!’’, She yelled. ‘’Calm down, mother. It’s your own daughter, Karoline S. Black. Remember?’’, I asked. “Sw-Sweetie! Look what you have become! Why would you do this?’’, she asked. “Because, mom! I’m about to teach you a lesson not to scratch across my face as a punishment!! What caused this pain and anger inside your dark heart?!’’, I yelled back at her. “Sweetie I’m sorry! I-I don’t know what came over me! I didn’t mean to harm you! Please Sweetie, I’m so sorry for heaven’s sake!’’, mother cried. “Oh mother, I forgive you…except for the sorry part! Now I am going to take care of you, too after you taken cared of me for all those years!,’’  I yelled in anger. I tackled my mother down to the ground as she struggled the way out, but I duct tape her mouth so she won’t scream for help. She won’t get away with this. “Stay strong, mother. This won’t hurt too much’’, I stated. Before stabbing her heart, I whispered to her ear “I hope you feel heartbroken’’. I stab her heart and hold it still as blood squirt from her chest, blood soaked her jacket, and more blood came out her nose. I took out my knife and leave my dead mother’s body behind the floor. That should teach her a lesson not to harm a mother’s lovely daughter. When walking out of the my house, a note sticks to the window with written blood ‘I saw what you did with your victims… and I like it’. Well that is suspicious. Now I have killed three careless  victim of mine. Hehhee hahahahahhaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!