Preview!

1 | The Disappearance

Jodie: No, just probably because it's just us here it doesn't mean it's going to break into Adam and Eve.

*Big Black Van grabs Celia from the streets and take her away*

Ryan: How are we going to bring them back?

___________________________

2| What's My Name?

Zoe: Sophie! Oh my gosh! Where are you?

Harry: You know that they say BAD GIRLS have all the fun

Hannah: Please what im about to say isn't true. Does she have a crew!?

___________________________

3 | It Takes Two

Lexie: Did you feel like a sense of power run through you the other day?

Dylan: MAYBE WE DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!

*Sabrina gets shocked to death*

___________________________

4| Global Warning

Uma: Oh and a new person, my sister... Rani!

Lexie: It's not a normal globe.

Lexie: I'm sorry Milo. I've told you! You need to stop taking people!

___________________________

5| The Hot Zone

Amy: A Geiger Counter, it measures radiation, in - in- fact, its measuring radiation. Why is it getting such a high reading here?

Amy: Because of this, it can measure things that we can't see, taste or smell; Nuclear Radiation and that can kill.

Uma: I can help.

___________________________

6| Eggy Situation

Jodie: Nice to meet you Milo, I'm Jodie, Jodie Maltby.

Joshua: Could you do me a favour, darling?!

Sasha: I've got it! Let's go on the wild side! Get a trolley, grab everything you can, first to the till wins!

___________________________

7| The Night Is Young

#We may come from different worlds, I might not be your kind of boy, I just want to let go and lose it.

Fiore: Yes... What am I going To say to Noah when he asks who's his dad?

Joshua: Were going to die soon and we should have fun before we do go.

___________________________

8| Bad Blood

Harry: So this globe, what's so special about it?

Fiore: He cheated on me, didn't he.

*Uma puts her foot on Jodie's wrist to hold her on the floor*

___________________________

9| A Pirate's Life

Uma: Scrub the decks!

Jodie: If you were sorry you would stick up for me and do what I want.

AK: You haven't seen me recently is because Uma locked me up secretly as well, so I'm helping you

___________________________

10| The End Of Us (1)

Hannah: Yeah, but Ryan won't want to stay around with my room a mess.

Hannah: Ryan, they can't just pack you up and move you miles away, how long does it even take you to get there?

Hannah: No you haven't! Ryan, he has messed you about too many times, you live here then their back here and back again, when will you tell him it isn't fair?!

___________________________

11| The End Of Us (2)

Hannah: Wait, Zios has known Days and you've decided to tell me the day your leaving. If it would of been me, you know you'll be the first person I would of told to!

Hannah: Aren't your other sisters important? Me? The others in space or something? Doesn't here add up more than your dad who has let you down more than enough times?

*Hannah kicks a stone and smashes the car window*

___________________________

12| The End Of Us (3)

Police: Rani Chandler I am arresting  you on suspicion of causing criminal damage. You don't not have to say anything but it may harm your defence in you fail to mention, when questioned, something you later reply on in court. Anything you do say may be used in evidence.

Hannah: She saw me kick the stone and bust the car.

Celia: You smashed the car window, I saw you, I won't say anything if you give me the necklace.

___________________________

13| I Won't Forget You

Fiore: You know that feeling when your loosing everything and their is someone to help, no matter how hard it is, you hope their for you, right?

Uma: And yeah, I wanted a sea pony! Life ain't fair!

Jodie: He's dead..?!