Glasses

There are so many struggles with these stupid, framed, thingamajibbers that give me sight.
Fellow friends with glasses probably know what I'm talking about.
A lot of my friends like to touch my face, no idea why though. I think they just like to see me get mad when some of my foundation rubs of and they get to make a whole scene about it.
It gets sooo annoying.

"Ohhhh I'm sooooo sorry 'bout that"

".......YOU FUCKING KNOW I WERE MAKE-UP QIARA" (one of the most annoying friends ever)

I literally just forgot I was supposed to be talking about my glasses....OOPS.
As I was saying, they do it and a lot of the time they miss and hit my glasses. Then they get stained. Do you know how annoying that is?! Imagine if you just had dots in your eyesight for the whole day, and when you try to clean them with your shirt, they get even more dirty!
Everyone, for some un-none reason to me, also just think it's OK to TAKE THEM!
I NEED TO SEE IDIOT!
Sometimes we'll just be walking and then they'll randomly ask "Can I see your glasses?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to see how I look in them....."

"Oh.....sure."

"Really?"

"NO! DO YOU WANT ME TO RUN INTO A POLE! I NEED THESE STUPID THINGS TO SEE!"

I get really worked up okay?
And the thing that really bothers me is that they will just take them. Like "oh I'll just forcefully take the thing that probably costs more than 100 dollars and play with them even though they are technically your property and you need them to basically live but all that matters to me is having fun"
*gasp* I would be winded if I had actually said that.
To me it's like taking my shirt or pants. You just don't do it.
Not to mention my glasses are really lose and fall down my nose a lot.
People probably think that when I push them up i'm trying to look smart but I'm not. They're actually falling off my face.
With all of these problems you'd think I should wear my contacts, right? Well I sort of have this irrational fear that one day I won't be able to take them out and they'll stay there forever.
.....don't judge how I live!