Overdosing

Tate POV

"Tate get out of bed already! I'm bored, and we're stuck here another 1 hour because the stupid chick at the front desk is taking forever to grab the medicine!"

"How dare you talk to me, peasant. I am your queen."

"...you're wearing a blanket around your shoulders."

"Silence! Now, fetch me some sustenance."

"Pizza or Mac and cheese?"

"Pizza, obviously."

The slut at the front desk had yet to get my pepto bismol. Which I really needed, that and pizza.

After the Gabe got off the phone, I instantly panicked.

"Did you get the ranch?"

"How stupid do you think I am?"

"Do you want me to answer that?"

"Yes, God damn woman, I got you ranch."

He Jumped back on the bed and took my face in his big warm hands that dwarfed my face.
He smiled and looked into my eyes. Rubbing his thumbs in circular motions across my cheeks.

"What?" I asked with curiosity.

"I'm sorry." He replied with a sad smile.

Now that surprised me. I was waiting for some sort of excuse- like he was about to go get the gas tank filled when lily made him go watch frozen again, or Alberta made him shave before going out of the house, even if it was just to the nearest gas station.

But he just made it simple.

And of course the pampering did help a little.

Since arriving in the hotels most lavish single bed room. For starters it was huge, it had this amazing soft carpet, and a full bar, with a huge tv, and a humongous shower that could definitely be good for shower sex. Not that that's what first came to mind when I saw it or    anything. The lights were automatic and the bed was king sized. With the good soft comforter not the scratchy irritating one at most hotels.

And I did enjoy the shower, alone might I add. I also enjoyed scrubbing my mouth with fluoride for a good 10 minutes. I'm sure Gabe's mouth did too.

That guy wanted to kiss me, even after he witnessed me puking my brains out, I honestly don't know how he does it.

"Tate?"
"Honey?"
"Darling?"
"Tate?"

"Mmh? What? Oh sorry. I zoned out again didn't I?"

Gabe gave out a chuckle. And melted his lips into mine. The sparks immediately lit up with the fiery kiss.  He took his sweet time slowly pulling his lips off mine.

He gave me that weird serious look from earlier again.

I coughed suddenly uncomfortable.
"So um what were you saying."

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it as the A knock came on the door, he smiled sheepishly, and got up to answer the door.

"Don't worry about it."

Huh. I wonder what that's all about. Oh well, I can contemplate his weirdness after I eat my pizza.

A young man with black hair and dark eyes in a dashing white suit came in rolling a table with low and be hold my pizza and my medicine.

"Alright Mr. Chambers, I have your thick crust extra cheesy pizza, your extra ranch on the side," Gabe turned to wink at me, "and your pepto bismol."

"Oh thank you sweet jesus." I stated, walking up and grabbing the bottle of pink gloriousness.

And then I chugged.

"Tate?! What the hell are you doing? Don't drink the whole thing, we don't know how much your supposed to take."

I held up my finger to him, chugging almost half the bottle.

"Here just give it to me." Gabe growled snatching it out of my mouth, spilling some on my in the process.

"Uhhh, well Mr. Chambers if you need anything else just call the front desk."

"Wait kid come back." He called after the boy, and tipped him with a twenty.

"Go get us a trash can please." Gabe asked throwing MY a worried glance.

"What? I feel fine. No I feel better than fine, I feel great, wait why are we here again? Shoot what if your mom finds us?" I panted out, suddenly dying of thirst. I rubbed my stomach as I felt my muscles cramping.

"Just as I suspected. Tate how much of that bloody bottle did you drink?"

"I dunno." I said Snatching a piece of piece.

"It says here the side effects of overdosing may include increased thirst, anxiety, muscle spasm, ringing in your ears, dizziness, confusion, severe headache, problems with speech or vision, severe stomach pain, or worsening diarrhea or vomiting."

We both stared at each other as Gabe looked up from the bottle.

"Shit." We both said in unison.

Wait a sec, I'm having déjà vu. And where is Gabe? He was here just a second ago right. Now there just a gorilla in our room. Why is there an animal in our room again?

Because your delusional and overdosed on stomach medicine. You're just as stupid as he is.

I gave out a laugh, my wolf cracked me up. While the gorilla looked at me like I was crazy.