Let it go, let it go

Gabe POV

You have got to be fucking. kidding. me. Gabe. We were making out with our mate for the first time, who need I remind you doesn't really like us.. at all.. so far, and you decide to ruin it by doing what? Promising your niece to watch a Disney movie. Please say this embrasses you, as much as it does me. You and your obsession with any movie you can get your hands on! It's going to ruin our sex life. My wolf whined.

What sex life? I asked him.

The sex life we are never going to have if you continue to watch movies about hot-headed ice princesses and talking snowmen with your little niece.

Hey, Elsa's not hot-headed, she's just misunderstood. Her powers just overwhelmed her because she didn't have control yet.

Dear God, there is no saving you.

---

I finally snapped out of my insanity and came back to the real world. I looked around, to find nothing.

Huh? I thought. Weren't they just right there. Maybe they moved into the movie room already.

Giggles proved my suspicion.

I listened to their conversation with my heightened hearing, while I popped some popcorn.

"Kristoff and Ana are OTP." I heard lily say.

"Wait which ones Kristoff again?" Tate's voice asked, with pure curiosity.

"I really can't believe you haven't seen it before, oh well, good thing we're watching it now."

Tate laughed.  "I guess it is."

I finished the popcorn off with some m&m's and I was officially movie ready.

"Yeash, uncle Gabe is taking forever."

"Uh-oh, does that mean you didn't want some of my famous popcorn?" I clarified walking into the dark movie room, and sat on the couch in the middle of my girls.

"The one with m&ms?" Lily asked.

"Is there any other kind?" I smirked.

Tate's eyes went wide as she stared at the m&ms currently melting into the popcorn.

"Tate can you hit play on the remote?" Lily questioned.

"No problemo cutie." She said with a smile.

Wow, she's really warming up to her. Was I a little jealous? Um, no comment.

Well what person wouldn't like her? Lily was truly one of the most amazing and strong girls I know. She used to be pretty shy but then cancer struck. After 2 hard years, she fought it off entirely, and crack out of her shell along with it.

It was right at that time when we got the closest. We watched movies when she was sick and never really thought to stop. Kids were pretty awesome in general.

They didn't want your position as alpha, they didn't try to manipulate you, and they had such great positive arua around them.

The second the movie flashed and the background speakers played, the girls literally shoved their mouths with handfuls of popcorn.

Tate's eyes were glued to the tv liked she'd never seen anything like it before.

When Lily's favorite part came up she jumped up.
"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen."