05: sealed lips

fmv; xojimin

It was that one party that started everything; that typical Friday night with friends. Jimin was chilling at the bar along with his friends, Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon ㅡ looking for fun in the form of women in short body con dresses.

While the others had their eyes around. Hoseok only had his gaze on one girl. Everybody knew Hoseok has a crush on Jeon Nanhee. That wasn't surprising anymore, considering that she's a literal diamond. A brilliant one to be concise. Jimin did not disagree, nor Taehyung or Namjoon or anybody else who knew her ㅡ but she wasn't Jimin's type as he told the guys, making them laugh.

"You are way in over your head." Namjoon said as they keep watch on Nanhee who was enjoying Hoseok and Taehyung's company at their table, "I mean look at her. She's pretty, kind and smart. What could she be possibly be lacking in?"

"Spice." Jimin flashed Namjoon a smirk as he grabbed their drinks and tipped the bartender, "I like a girl who bites back."

Namjoon laughed as he took the rest of the drinks and followed Jimin back to their table, "You're fucking crazy, you know that."

Jimin turned back to Namjoon with another smile and told him, "I know but I'm a sweet kind of crazy."

☎️

☎️

"Hurry." Nanhee tugged at Jimin's belt with haste. He had her on top of his lap as they shared the cramped space of the driver's seat.

Jimin smiled, his hands stuck on her body as she pulled his zipper down easily, "Always in a hurry, baby, slow down. No one's gonna know."

He pulled her mouth on his as soon as he finished his sentence. He was definitely wrong about her and he only knew that a few months after having that conversation with Namjoon. In an after party, she was drunk and she got her hand tangled in his shirt as she pulled him in the bathroom. That day the dreadful examinations has ended so they all decided to unwind and go play, not expecting anything but that slight moment of drunkenness was the trigger ㅡ that moment when they stumbled upon each other and she was wearing the perfect perfume to lure him in, lust.

"Oh.. fuck." She had curses stuck on her lips as her body rode him. The lipstick she wore on her luscious lips looked perfect on her.

Jimin kissed her along her throat, hands tracing her curves and feeling him getting lost in her paradise of sin. She gripped at the car seat behind his head when he promised to take her to the end. Their bodies pressed against each other, connected to one another, her mouth crashed on his as his fingers dug on her hips.

A symphony began, a harmony of sighs and grunts as Jimin's hips thrusted into her in an erratic pace that sent her teeth to bite down on her lower lip, preventing herself from spilling the slightest sound in fear of getting found out because the truth was she needed this. She needed to be with somebody, hungry for attention and she was guilty of this. She knew that it was a bad decision to be doing this ungraceful act with him. Someday, karma will come looking for them both and it would be fair.