10; late nights

Caller: I really wish you were here.

H: me too, babe, so I can see you and have you for myself. *moans* Bet you look so good right now with your hair still wet from your shower.

Caller: *softly laughs* You have a way of making me feel good about my body..

H: Because you deserve to feel good about your body. You're beautiful and such a fucking tease.

Caller: *softly sighs* Your voice is enough to make make me wet, Jay.

H: Is it? *chuckles* But that's not the plan tonight, baby.

Caller: What is the plan?

H: I want you to cum on your sheets.

Caller: That'd be nice but it's better if you guide me through my climax.

H: Of course. I'll be with you all the way, baby. Take your clothes off for me?

Caller: *rustling*

H: Done?

Caller: Mhm.. I'm all naked on my bed.

H: I want to see you spread your legs open for me.. then pull your pussy lips apart with two fingers and feel how wet you are.. Tell me how wet you are.

Caller: Mm, so wet, Jay. My fingers just slide right between..

H: I can imagine how good your sex smells. I'd want my tongue in there and my face between your thighs.

Caller: fck, yes please.. Jay, I want you to eat me up good. Lick me.

H: *groans* Baby, I wouldn't stop even if you tell me to. You'd be begging me.. Push two fingers in.

Caller: Jay.. *moans*

H: start by slowly fingering yourself. There's no need to rush, babe. Feel it inside you.. imagine it was me. I know I'd enjoy fingering you and you'd be arching your back and rotating your hips around two of my fingers. Maybe even ask for me. Am I right?

Caller: Absolutely.. I want your fingers inside me. *breathes heavily*

H: Are you enjoying this?

Caller: yes.. It feels so good.

H: then moan for me more.. I know you can be dirtier than that.

Caller: Yes. I'm a dirty girl. Oh god, Jay, I want you. *sighs*

H: *chuckles* See how dirty you are? You'd even be willing to fuck a stranger.. I'm guessing you're dripping by now.

Caller: Fuck yes I am.

H: That's my girl..

Pleasure is a trivial thing. It's not like a math equation or a complex formula but rather a very simple case. Pleasure is merely a bodily response to a stimulus. The human mind is a work of art. It can make the impossible happen. It can make you feel things that you haven't even experienced before.

I think about this as I stare at my aroused genitalia. It's amazing how people can feel like this towards a stranger. I place myself on my bed and begin to pump my hand along my length, eyes shut as I imagine someone on top of me. At first, I wasn't thinking of someone specific but then her face became clear and so was her voice as she moans above me.