15; priorities

fmv;
aestheticmiin

☎️

jungkook;

"That was great as always." Injoo said as she buttoned up her blouse and fixed her hair that I had been pulling on while whispering profanities in the air just a few minutes ago.

"The pleasure is all mine." I smirked, eyeing her back as she put on her jeans. I sneaked behind her and pulled her into my chest again, burying my face on the crook of her neck, "When's the next time?"

Injoo pried my hands off her body and freed herself, taking her phone from her pocket then groaned when she realized who has been calling her, "It's my fiancé."

"Not gonna answer that?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow as I watched her reject the call and returned her phone in her pocket. "Are you sure it's okay to keep doing this when you have a fiancé?"

"That word has no meaning to me." Injoo says, putting both of her palms on my chest. "He's just a guy my parents arranged me to marry."

"Does he know? About us?" I asked her and she placed her mouth on mine. An odd gesture to make me shut up but I like it. She kissed me briefly then pulled away to stare into my eyes.

"It doesn't matter whether he knows or not. I will fuck whoever I want." She replied, brushing her index finger on my lips while her gaze lingered on them. "Why? Are you scared? Are you worried that he'll find out that you're putting your cock in his fiancée's pussy?"

I reached my hand around her back and smoothed my palms over her ass, kneading them hard and making her whimper. My mouth hovered just beside her ear as I whisper, "He can watch while I fuck you and make you scream on my cock. I'm not sure if he'd appreciate it but I know you would."

She bit her lip provocatively and smiled before she removed herself from my touch, "Don't fuck anyone else while I'm busy

She bit her lip provocatively and smiled before she removed herself from my touch, "Don't fuck anyone else while I'm busy. I'd hate to find someone else to fuck."

"I'll keep in touch." She added as she sends me a final smile and with that, she disappears outside the door.

That basically sums up our relationship. A casual fuck here and there. Typical no strings attached. I'm good with that and she is down for it too. We're both not looking for anything serious. We only have sex with each other since it's convenient and, also, because it's too much effort to find someone else and start over again. She knows how to make me cum better than anyone else and I know how to make her scream my name until she forgets every man she has ever fucked. That's a pretty good deal to me.

My phone rang when I was just about to head home. I'm sincerely hoping that it's not the unit manager asking me if I can go for overtime because I'm really not feeling like it. I checked who it was and found an unrecognized number.