≪8≫

"Aya-san!" I heard someone call me as I was heading to the gym for the sports period. I looked around to see wheelchair rolling over to me. "Yuuya-kun!" I whisper shouted and rushed to him.

"I heard what they did to you. They came to me and said they wished there was wolves in Japan so they could eat you up alive. I didn't really understand what exactly happened but they did something to you after you left, right?" He said quickly and I bit my lip.

"I'm getting late for the gym class," I said and rushed to where I was heading. I didn't want to tell him I wanted to stop them from bullying him. He would again act rude which is not his true feelings.

"Wait, Aya san!" His voice followed and he wheeled after me but I somehow managed to get away as I used stairs to rush down.

I almost reached the gym when suddenly a strong pair of arms pulled me away to a dark corner. "Kyaa!" I screamed but my mouth was shut quickly.

"How the heck did you make it out alive?" It was obviously Hagiyama.

"Someone helped me," I said nervously.

"Who?" he asked sharply.

"I, I don't know her name. She drove by the way and I took a lift,"

"Was it a guy?" he asked and I shook my head.

*Note* In Japanese, they don't define gender by referring 'he' or 'she' its more like it means 'that person' so he didn't know if she was referring to man or woman

"It was a woman," I gulped as he tsked and pushed me away. That's when I realized how close we had been standing. How disgusting!

"I should have left you somewhere far. Where no one would come. Come back today afternoon if you don't want to see your boyfriend tortured. If you will, I promise not to torture him." He said and was about to go when he suddenly stopped to look back at me and added, "for today."

I could feel goosebumps erupting all over my body.

It was end of school and I wandered in the corridor for long as I was confused weather to go or not. If I wont, Yuuya will be in trouble. But if I go, that damn Hagiyama would again leave me somewhere far away and its not like his brother will always be there to save my life. Yesterday was just a luck.

But if I wont go, Yuuya will be tortured and I cant see something happening like that again because of me.

Even before making proper decision in my head, I found myself heading to the back of the rose garden.

"Seems like your girlfriend is not going to come to save you today," I heard Hagiyama announce.

"I told her I didn't like her. So she wont come here," Yuuya's voice said.

"That girl said she didn't like you either when I asked about it. I guess you both have mutual feelings for each other," he said.

"I never said that!" I rushed to them before he could do anything to Yuuya again.

"Aya-san..." I heard Yuuya whisper in shock as he saw me. Even Hagiyama looked very shocked to see me standing there.

"You actually came here? How brave of you," he said sarcastically and stepped closer to me.

"Don't touch Aya-san!" I heard Yuuya say and he wheeled his chair to push Hagiyama but instead of falling away, he trembled towards me to tower on me before falling on the ground along with me. It was so sudden, I couldn't even move away and I found his hand on my chest as he fell on top of me.