≪26≫

I dialed Hagiyama whilst heading to the graveyard.

"Yes? I never thought you would ever call me," He said as soon as he picked up. "Its urgent. You need to come here, are you free right now?" As soon as I asked, I heard him choking for a while.

"What is going on? You inviting me over? And urgent? Are you okay?" He said with half concerned, half unsure voice. "Yes, I'm okay but you need to come here, I'm gonna give you the address, its..."

"I know your address, you don't have to remind it. Is Nakanishimatsu Aya going to be there too?" He asked, excitement leaking from his voice and I chuckled a little. "No she wont. And I am not inviting over at my house, its a graveyard."

"Graveyard? Sounds so romantic. What are we going to do there? Picnic?"

"I'm not joking here! Death is never a joke," as I said, he fell silent for a moment. "Tell me the address."

I waited in front of Minami chan's grave for about 10 minutes before a bike reached at the entrance part. Just as I had said, he had brought a bouquet of some several flowers. He found me sitting and came up to me whilst removing his helmet on the way.

Oh god, that looked so attractive! What the hell!? No, scratch that, that was definitely not my thought. I think it was Minami chan's thought possessing me as I am sitting in front of her grave.

"So, um, whom have you lost in your life?" He said kneeling beside me and putting the bouquet beside mine and joining his hands without noticing the name engraved. "You can see it for yourself," I said gently but I was quite scared of what might be his reaction going to be.

"Kiritani Mina...mi...!?" He read out loud and froze in the position. He quickly snapped his head towards me with wide eyes. "What exactly is going on?" I think he was just about to blast or something, he just looked so dangerous, some part of me wanted to run away. He looked like he was going through so much emotions at once, not able to decide what to feel about this. 

"I'm sorry, I really didn't want to invade into your private matter but I thought finding this girl would somehow stop you from bullying poor, you know..." I started under his constant glare. "I went to her house and talked with her mother. Her death, it just happened..."

"2 days later I gave her the ring..." he whispered cutting me off as he was now staring down at the grave. He snapped his hands on his mouth and covered his face into his hand.

Was he crying?

"And her mother really wanted to meet you so she could apologize to you for the last day you went to meet them. She said she was not being herself after the tragedy and afterwards she felt really bad to snap like that and she wishes to see you in person," I said looking at the grave. "And she also... Kya!!" I screamed shortly as I was abruptly interrupted.

OH. MY. GOD...

I paused for a while, frozen under his sudden embrace but then decided to hug him back.

"Everything was a lie, everything I implied was lies. She was suffering and all I did was blame on her when she was no longer here. I'm such a terrible person, I'm sorry..." His words shook me to cores. Well, I never expected this. I somehow was expecting him to be mad at me for invading his privacy but he does know his priorities.

"You were saying something," he said, still embracing me. "Yeah, I was saying about Minami chan's last word before she left the world. It was meant for you," as I said, he quickly took a distance with shock written all over his face.