≪28≫

<Aya's POV>

I just ran where my legs took me.

I couldn't believe him. Even though my intention was to confront the girl which turned out to be something else, I was assuming I might have been in his favor and he might be different somehow. But I was so wrong. He is Hagiyama after all, he is always gonna think of me as poor little girl, trying to get her way for money.

I felt so bad for him when I saw him shedding tears and wanted to make him feel better somehow. But that was just me. I'm so stupid, how could I think he will ever start feeling different!

Minami chan is the one who was special for him, not me.

I quickly stopped when I noticed what just went through my head.

Did I just compared myself with Minami chan?

What!? Why did I just do that!? That was so stupid! I have gone all insane all because of Hagiyama!

I walked around and finally noticed something important.

I LEFT MY BAG ON HIS BIKE!!!

My wallet, phone, everything was there so now I don't even have a mean to go back home, great!

I'm definitely not going back there to the person who will treat me like a trash no matter what. But there's no way I can go back home either. I cant contact my dad, I cant buy train ticket or pay for taxi and there's no way I'm gonna walk for days to get back home.

Ah, I've been so naive.

I actually thought something might change in him, how stupid of me. He had become nice to me all because he had stupid crush on on my real appearance, that's all. He don't see me as a human at all!

I looked up at the sky where sun had almost settled down behind the horizon and first star had already appeared in the crimson sky. Chilly breeze started blowing, making goosebumps erupt on my skin.

I think I will have to find a nearest police station first. But I was too tired from running and all so I decided to just sit on a bench for a while. Just sitting down becomes so boring when there's no mobile to accompany. I sighed and fiddled with my hands while sinking in my thoughts.

"Aya chan!?" I heard a voice say and looked up to see Mira chan standing there with makeup, looking different than other times. "What are you doing here?" she asked looking around. "Are you waiting for someone?" she asked curiously.

I bit my lips thinking if I should tell her about my problem. But she might lend me a helping hand, right? I hope so.

"Um, well, I was with my friend and while returning I forgot my bag with him and I came way too far to return back and get it. I don't have any means to go back home. I was actually thinking of going to some nearest police station actually," I said and looked at her who chuckled. "Oh god, that's so funny, how do you forget a bag with someone and come so far!" She said and laughed aloud. It was so contagious, I actually felt a bit better. And she was right, no one in the right mind will forget bag like this.

"I know, that was so stupid! Could I borrow your phone or something? I just need to call my dad," I said and she shook her head, "I will just drop you home. Come along," she said with a smile and offered me her hand.

"I was feeling suffocated in car so I was just wandering for few minutes then I spotted you. I had to go to meet someone my parents fixed for me," she said and sighed. "Fixed? As in engagement?" I asked out of curiosity and she nodded with a sigh.