≪38≫

"What is going on...?" he looked horrid and puzzled at the same time. I don't blame him, I'd be horrified too if someone told me few weeks back that I'd be visiting Yuuya kun with Hagiyama. "It's a long story, why don't you start it?" I said and looked at Hagiyama. 

He clenched his fists and nodded rather to himself before taking some steps towards him. I stared at him in anticipation, having no idea what he was going to do next. I gawked at him as he did the least expected.

He got down on both his knees and bowed his head low, almost touching them to ground. "I know what I did was unforgivable but I came here to apologize you for my actions," he said with his head still just over the ground. 

I and Yuuya kun both stared at him in utter surprise as none of us had any idea what was about to happen. I knew he was going to apologize, but I couldn't have a guessed that he would do this. Yuuya kun looked like he was lost with what words to throw at him. 

He finally seemed to decide on what to speak up in this sudden unexpected situation. He cleared his throat before speaking up. "I don't hold any grudge against you. I do wish I could pay you back by doing something, but there's nothing really I can do to you," he said calmly. "Please, get up," he added and finally Hagiyama got up from *Dogeza.

*Dogeza - it's a posture mentioned above. Person get on both the knees and bows the head touching the ground for forgiveness or begging for something. 

"Is there anything I can do?" Hagiyama asked as he dusted himself off. Yuuya kun stared at him for a brief moment before shaking his head no. "I do want to talk to her though," Yuuya kun said turning to me. "Alone," he added. Hagiyama looked at him and then to me and gave understanding nod and was about to walk around to the gate. 

"Come with me. You too," Yuuya kun said and Hagiyama stopped in his track. We followed Yuuya kun as he took us to the back of the house. The open space was quite huge and there were three sets of picnic table and bench sets put in a row. All of them had red and white check table cloth. And it was surrounded with neatly cut round bushes. It was quite fancy on the back side than the front. Front was filled with paved ground so it was hard to even guess what was there on the backyard.

"You can sit there," Yuuya kun said to Hagiyama, pointing to the farthest picnic bench. He wouldn't be able to hear us from there. Hagiyama nodded and went as he was told. He settled down and took out his mobile for his own time pass. 

"Come sit," he gestured sweetly pointing the picnic table right in front of him. I sat down, facing him. "I still don't understand how this is happening," he started. "Well, it's a long story. Main thing is, he is willing to change himself for better," I said, glancing back to see him just looking at us. He quickly went back on using mobile as our eyes met. 

"I really cant believe you did this. How did you do this?" He asked out of amazement. I shrugged, "how did you guess there was anything to do with me?" I asked and he stated as a matter of factly, "because you are here with him, of course,"

I thought for a brief moment. "Well, I don't know if there really was something I did, but it was him who decided to take this step. Even I was so shocked to see him doing Dogeza," I informed. 

"Yeah, that really was surprising. But I'm glad, out of all this I could meet you again. But I guess it's too late to tell anything now. I should've said when I still had the chance," he said with his eyes on mine. I gave him questioning look as I didn't understand what he meant. "Um, I didn't get you," I said but he just quietly shook his head. "It's nothing, forget it," he said.

"By the way, how did you get to know my address?" As he asked, I looked back at Hagiyama again and cocked to his way. "Rich people and their way of getting information," I said and thought about what I just said. To get my information, he had Mira chan behind me. Did he have someone behind Yuuya kun to get his information too? I should ask Hagiyama about this later, I noted to myself.