≪33≫

* Children under 18 are suggested not to read this chapter, go to the A/N at the end *

"Wha...!?" he froze and I could see his ears turning red. Probably I looked the same too. But I cant tolerate these things sticking all over me and I have no choice! I have to endure one or the other.

"Can't you just endure it till we get back home?" He asked hesitantly.

"It feels like insects crawling on me, I cant tolerate it. You know I hate insects," I said and he crouched back down in front of me. "Are you sure you want me to take these off?"

"Stop having nasty thoughts and just please take them away!" I moved and flinched as I felt one of the ball travel down my navel.

"Eek, this is so gross!"

"Okay, okay. Can you tell me where are the rest of them?" He seemed nervous.

It was him who once unbuttoned my shirt to threaten me, then why was he being so nervous now!? That doesn't make sense!

"Few are still under my skirt," I said and bit my lip.

After few seconds of hesitation, he searched up on my thigh. "Hya!" Earlier, he just picked each one of them out which was on his sight so he didn't have to touch me, I was surprised for his hand being so warm. Oh god, what am I thinking!? I should be feeling gross with his touch! But then, these balls are gross than that...

"Uh, I cant see where they are," he said and found some and got rid of them.

"Ah!" as I screamed he quickly pulled his hand away. Oh god... He didn't just touch there... Gosh this is so embarrassing... "Sorry, I didn't mean to,"

"I can still feel some, its on behind," I said gritting my teeth. I need to endure this embarrassment to get rid of the balls... Gosh, why do I deserve to be in this mess though!?

He took the ones I was talking about and finally there was no balls left on my legs. But there are still many under my shirt...

"Is there any more left?"

"Inside my shirt..."

He inserted his hand and searched under my shirt. "S-Stop, that tickles!" I said and tried not to laugh at his touch. "You don't want to be tickled and yet you want me to take these off of you. What do you I do with you?" he sighed.

"Please take them out, I'll try not to laugh,"

And there goes his hand again...

"Uhm!" I bit my lip to muffle my voice.

"Gosh, stop with your moaning! That's distracting! This is already so crazy and with that sound you make, you're making me crazy!" He shouted taking his hands off from me. "I'm not moaning! I'm trying hard not to laugh. Its so ticklish! And there are still some left, take those out!"

"Ugh, don't blame me for this then," he said and started unbuttoning my shirt. Ugh, I don't like this one bit but I need to endure it...

He removed all those balls which was under his sight. Talking about sight, my embarrassing position is also in his sight. How I wish I was free to move around.

"Is that all?" he asked and I tried to move around feeling if there are still any left. But it seems that was all.

"That's all," I said and he leaned back on me, starting to button up my shirt back. That's when I noticed his hands were trembling, failing to button up properly.