Quiet

Words:(1546)

Simon

I began checking my bag, preparing my long train trip to the champion's league. Cal invited me to join him, Harry, and Elliot a few days ago and I am gassed to join them. Sadly, Jide can't come due to his schedule but I won't be gone long, only a few days. He keeps complaining about being lonely at night, I simply told him that Vik would keep him company. He lets out a horrendous laugh before lifting me up by my waist to spin me around, the action causing me to let out a grunt and struggle under his grasp. He gives me a kiss on the cheek before dropping me to the ground and handing me my suitcase. I give him a smile of gratitude for his help these last few days. Not only did he bring my suitcase down to the lounge, but he packed it for me. I keep telling him that I can handle entering my room, but he always insists on doing it himself.

I know him and Vik are up to something, I am not an idiot. Between Vik's random running fits upstairs to JJ's texting at night, I knew they were planning something. For fucks sake, I saw Vik running upstairs with a monitor last night! I am thankful though, I know they are trying to help out after the incident. I just wish they would let me help out too, it's my whole fault the room got destroyed anyways. I'm worthless, Josh gave me what I deserved.

I mentally slap myself for thinking like that, but I can't help it. I have been a little depressed for the past few days, but it's nothing too bad. It'll fade as time goes on, hopefully before the champion's league.

I zone back into reality after I feel a pair of arms slip around my waist and a head lay on my shoulder.

"Your Uber is here." Jide whispers, holding me tight. I spin around to give him a peck before grabbing my suitcase and running out the door.

"I'll be back in two days! Love you!" I yell, making my way to the impatient looking Uber. I mumble an apology before taking a seat in the passenger side, watching Jide give me a wave goodbye which I gladly return. After about half an hour of playing on my phone, I make it to the Rail and wait for the other boys to make an appearance.

________________________________________________________________________________

JJ

Smile and wave. Smile and wave. I stand there like a robot, trying to look an normal as possible.

I wait for his Uber to be completely unseen before dropping my hand and letting out a long sigh..

"VIIIIIIIIK!" I scream as Vik scurries his way downstairs from his own room, falling on his face in the process. Simon is gone for two days, which means we have a lot to do in a short period of time. Vik stands in front of me in a proper cringey attention stance before I say-

"The truck will come loading his new setup desk along with brand new stands. We have about 36 hours to finish it completely. Are you ready?" I ask, lifting up my hand to give Vik a high five.

"Hell yeah!" He yells in a thick accent before missing my hand completely. I sigh, knowing it is going to be difficult to work with the time we have. Not to mention how strong I am, but how weak Vik is. Vik quits celebrating when he hears the sound of feet running down the spiral staircase.

There stood Josh, a camera around his neck and a suitcase in his hand, a look of pure confusion on his face as we return the look. I haven't spoke to Josh since I've came back, but I still feel hatred every time I look at him. Besides the faded scar on his nose, it seems that he has healed up, but he still keeps a dull expression on his face that doesn't quite reach his tired eyes as he reaches for the door handle.