The Feast Day 2

The next feast went much smoother. No one lost their temper, not really, there were a few squabbles, minor alpha displays, but it went very smoothly.

Rika, however, could still feel the icy hand of mortality hanging over her head. Never before had she thought about how long she would live, her mortality had never been an issue before now. Now, though? Now she had reason to live for . . . well, forever.

Wait, she thought, how old was her Solanna now? She looked across the table at her grandmother, realizing now that she appeared to have not aged a day since she came to stay with her, seeming to remain looking forty all the time.

She felt Loki’s mind brush against hers, curious and inquiring, and she quickly pushed her mortality wonderings behind a solid steel door, hiding her worries from her beloved.

‘What troubles my lady?’ Loki asked softly caressing Rika’s mind.

‘Nothing, my lord,’ she smirked at him, bring forth the memory of last night for Loki to see.

“What would you have of me, my lord?” she begged flicking her tongue over his nipple, “I will do anything my god asks of me.”

She felt his cock jump at her words, knowing how much he loved hearing her say those words. His Adam’s apple bobbed as he swallowed to speck, “Kneel before me,” he commanded.  

Her heart jumped into her throat at his words, “Yes, my lord,” she choked out as she slowly got to her knees in front of him. 

She easily slipped his pants off of his legs and flung them aside, blushing at the site of her lover’s arousal, her lips trembling to taste him, “May I?” she requested biting her bottom lip.

He smirked down at her and she loved the approval she saw in them, loving to please her lord, and he reclined back  on his hands, nodding to her.

Her cheeks flamed brighter as she leaned in and slowly took hold of his throbbing member, running her finger tips over the hot, soft flesh under her touch, loving the feel of Loki tremble at her touch. She brought it to her lips and kissed the head before slowly slipping her tongue across it, running it up the underside of his shaft, twirling it around  to flick over the slit at the head. Loki shuddered under her touch and, at this, Rika took his fullness into her mouth, taking as much of him as she could and wrapping the rest of him with her hand. She glided her tongue across the tender flesh of Loki’s throbbing cock, loving the sound of his moaning and heavy breathing. She loved the taste of him on her tongue, the feel of the silk skin move over her hot, wet mouth as she drew back, sucking as she did so.

“Av alle guder Asgard, kvinne, ikke stoppe!” Loki growled as he threw himself back against the bed tangling his hands in the sheets, grunting as she went down on him in agonizing slowness. His hips jerked up and she moaned, loving that she drove him mad, past his limits of control. She went faster, pacing herself off the throbbing of him inside her mouth, using her hand, twisting it as she went up and down on him, circling her tongue around him as she sucked.

She watched his face, his eyes growing dark, as he adjusted in his seat, clearing his throat, ‘That is unwise, kattunge,’ he thought back to her, pulling a memory of his out for her to remember.

He pinned both her arms above her head and held them with one hand whilst the other traveled, learning its way over Rika's body, mapping her flesh. He gently caressed her breasts, softly rubbing her left nipple with his thumb. A sensation she had never felt welled up in her, an intense, overwhelming feeling. It filled her chest, traveled down and settle in between her thighs where she began to ache, needing his touch there more than anything. It built and she thought she would explode from it when he replaced his thumb with his mouth. She had no idea that part of her body was so sensitive. She almost couldn't bare the hot wetness of his mouth that stroked her tender nipple. She tried to tell him to move on, to stop tormenting her, but all that came out was a string of unintelligible sounds that only led to Loki doing just what he was, only to her right nipple instead.