Chapter 1

"I can't find it anywhere Liv!" I shouted while searching through my locker. It was no where to be found!

"I'm sure it's in there somewhere. It couldn't have just grown legs, got up and ran away!" Liv responded trying to make me laugh. But I didn't, I couldn't even manage a smile. That thing has everything in it. And when I say everything. I mean everything. I have had that sence seventh grade, written in it almost every day. And now I'm in eleventh grade. I don't know what to do! The bell rang for second period. I slammed my locker shut, leaned my back against it and slid down to the ground. I put my head into my hands.

"Someone took it... I know they did, Liv. I am ruined!" I said holding back tears.

"I'm sure no one took it, you probably left it at home or something. You'll find it. Don't worry. You want to walk to class with me? Your class is on the way to mine." She said closing her locker which was three down from mine. I shook my head no and just sat there. I couldn't think of anywhere that it could be. Home? No, I deffinately brought it to school. The bathroom? No, I didn't bring it there with me. Outside? No, I never took it out of my bag. I put it in my locker right before I went to English, and now it's gone.

My diary, that held all of my deepest, darkest secrets, is gone...