Chapter 8

I tend not to say anything about my panda fear. People usually laugh at me for being afraid of them. We walked in the restaurant and I couldn't see it anywhere. I was so happy. We were all almost done with our food, then Parry the Panda comes out of the kitchen. I was freaking out and Jake and Liv could tell.

"Cookie are you okay?" Jake said putting down his already bitten, fourth slice of pizza. I couldn't respond. I literally am deathly afraid of them. I don't care that it is just a person in a costume. It is a panda costume. My eyes started to water and I got up and ran to the bathroom. I started hypervenalating. A few seconds after Jake and Liv rushed into the bathroom and were trying to calm me down. A elderly woman came out of one of the stalls and freaked out because Jake was in there.

"You nasty pervert, get out of the ladies room!" she screamed at him.

"Listen lady, my friend here is upset and I am trying to calm her down." he said with a dirty look on his face. The old woman just rushed past jake and went out the door.

"Are you okay Brooklyn, we can leave. I am sorry, I totally forgot that there was a panda here!" Liv said rubbing my arm, trying to keep me from crying. I couldn't talk due to the giant lump in my throat from holding back tears.

"We can leave, you want to leave?" Jake said helping me get up.

"Yeah, can we please?"

--------------------------------------------

So guys, i would love some feedback about my story! Please, things you like, things you dont like good critisim bad critisim - Anything to help me improve, please drop it in the comments below!! <3