Chapter 7

I looked up because I heard a beep. They were finally here. I ran up to the car and hopped in.

"Hey babes!" Liv said while I was buckling my seat belt.

"Hey guys." I said back.

"I missed you Cookie!" Jake said grinning. 'Cookie was my nickname to Jake, he has called me that ever sence I've met him. He thought Brooklyn was just way to long. And Brookie was stupid, so he decided on 'Cookie'.

"Haha, I've missed you too Jake." I said as he started to drive again.

"So, we'll be going to Pizza Palace." Liv said to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Is that okay with you Cookie?" Jake said looking back at me. I just nodded. The rest of the ride was silent. I felt as if I was interupting their aniversary. You know, the time when they should be all mushy together. We pulled up to Pizza Palace and we got out of the car. I really hate this place. It has a giant Panda that walks around. And I know that it sounds crazy. But I have a huge fear of Pandas. . . When I was six my dad brought me to a zoo. I was so excited to see the Pandas. I was right next to the exhibit and I was leaning over the railing, while bouncing up and down. I ended up falling into the Panda incloser. And I couldn't have picked a worse day to do that. The panda was all wound up because it's baby had been taken from it only an hour before. So, it was very angry, and I was very scared. It ended up attacking me and it bit my arm really hard. I had to get twenty-five stitches on it, and now I have a huge scar on my left arm and a phobia of pandas.