Chapter 11

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was six on the dot. I Jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower. My stomach was growling. I could feel that I was hungry, but I just pushed that feeling aside. I got out and stepped on the scale. I knew if I didn't look at it, I would cave in and eat. Seeing that number would get my through my day. I went over to my dresser and pulled out my dark blue skinny jeans, and a white tank top. I threw that on and then got my Superman sweatshirt and pulled it over. I have my black with blue lace vans on and I was almost ready to do my hair. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Threw in my light blue cyrstal hoops, did my make-up and was ready with five minutes to spare. I sat on my bed organizing my papers for the day when my mom came in the room.

"Hi sweetie. You hungry, I made-"

"I'm fine mom." I rudly interrupted her.

"Well, I'm just telling you. Your father and I-" She started to stay when I stopped her again.

"PAUL'S NOT MY FATHER!" I screamed packing up my papers. My mom just stood still. I never meant

to yell at my mom. I loved her, but she always pushed my buttons.

"I'm sorry, your step-father and I have to go to a meeting at four. I'm going to need you to watch Aaron and Josh until we get back. I don't care if you have company over, but you need to be here. No acceptions."

"Fine, I need to go, I'll be late. Now get out of my room." I said walking out. I walked past my brothers play fighting with each other and smiled. I loved those boys more than anything.