Chapter 20

The boys were in love with Ethan. I didn't want to go into the play zone with them, just because there is a tunnel full of panda stickers. And that is the boys favorite tunnel to go through. So Ethan offered to go in with them. He was so sweet. I can see even more now why I fell for him. About a half an hour went by and the boys were all tuckered out. We caught the bus and we were home at around seven thirty. I got the boys changed into their pj's, teeth brushed, and all tucked into bed. When I walked into my room Ethan was looking through one of my scrapbooks. He looked up and laughed.

"You were adorable."

"Were? I still am." I said sitting down next to him.

"Very true." He got up and put the scrapbook back. "Your room is incredible. No, your house is incredible."

"Thanks, I get that a lot. For about a month last summer, Olivia practically lived at my house. I could not get her to leave." I started laughing.

"I can see why." he said looking at me. "So. . . I really want to know more about you." I just laughed at him.

"Like what?"

"Like, just about everything. Favorite color, and animal, and your middle name. . . You intrest me."

"Okay, purple, manatee, May. Your turn."

"May, Brooklyn May. I like it. And, green, sharks, Lucas."

"Ethan Lucas Mitchell. Sounds very. . ." then he cut me off.

"Dorky, yeah I know. My brother always makes fun of me for that." we both started to laugh.