Peas

One evening, Little Johnny, his brother Little Jimmy, and their father, Big Jimmy John, sat down to eat supper.

Big Jimmy John turned to Little Jimmy and asked, "Little Jimmy, what would you like to eat first?"

To this Little Jimmy replied, "I want some of them fuckin' peas."

In a flash, Big Jimmy John slapped the shit out Little Jimmy. "Now what did you want to eat first Jimmy?" asked his father.

I want some of them fuckin' peas," said Jimmy.

Big Jimmy John then back handed Little Jimmy clean out of his chair and half way across the room.

Little Jimmy shook it off and promptly returned to the table where his father once again asked, "Little Jimmy, now what would you like to eat?"

Once again Little Jimmy responded, "I want some of them fuckin' peas!"

Furiously, Big Jimmy John snapped, savagely beating Little Jimmy, leaving him bleeding and unconscious on the kitchen floor. Returning to the table, short of breathe, and trying to regain his composure, Big Jimmy John turned to his other son Little Johnny and calmly asked,"Well Little Johnny, just what would you like to eat first?"

Little Johnny, glancing at his brother on the floor, turned back to his father and quickly exclaimed, "Well you can bet your sweet ass, it ain't none of them Fuckin' Peas!