[32]

QOTD: Boruto x Sarada or Boruto x Mitsuki? Obviously the right anwer is BoruMitsu)

[Gasssh i want to re-edit this whole story so badly TT~TT ]

***

' Jeez, what is wrong with these two? ' Kei questioned to himself 'They act like they murdered each others in their past life or something'.

Sighing, he walks over to the two pre-teens and gently chops the top of their heads with his two hands "Knock it out you two" Kei scolds.

The blonde boy winced, rubbing his head in hope to subside the throb. " What was that for?!".

"You two should go home now, the rest of the other kids went their ways already" Kei said, wagging his finger with his closed eyes with the sides crinkled.

Boruto eyes him with narrow eyes, and Kei just remains unfazed with the same pose and expression.

"Hey uhm..." Boruto starts, and then trails off "What's your name again?"

"Kei"

"Kei-san, can I ask you what your age is?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I can?" Boruto questions more than answering back.

"Not telling ya kid, even if you're hokage-sama's son" Kei said, saluting using two fingers.

'This guy...what's the big deal?' Boruto sulks in his mind, pouting a bit.

"Don't Borunosy, Borubaka" (Name) speaks up, then proceeding to snicker childishly at her lame joke.

"I'm just asking! And that joke was downright lame! Don't butt in you-"

"Okaaayyy, look at the time!" Kei points at his non existent wrist watch "You two better get going or your parents will be mad".

Boruto suddenly freezes up, he knew that Kei was referring to both of them, but Boruto couldn't help but be speechless for (Name). He knew (Name) was head strong and a total imbecile to his eyes, but nevertheless her parents is a sensitive topic.

Boruto then fathomed the time he told her about not being able to emphasize with him because she didn't have any parents to understand his problems with his own parent. Boruto suddenly wanted to burry his head in the grndin, feeling very ashamed of his petty action. Hate (Name) or not, that was still a jerk thing to do.

However, (Name) wasn't really fazed, surely a bit hurt with the harsh truth, but it wasn't something to dramatize about. Who is she to blame if Kei-sensei was not aware that she doesn't live with anyone? (Name) shrugged, managing a small smile "I'll be alright sensei, jeez, what do you take me for?"

"Well that's good to hear, walk home safely, don't wanna worry anyone you know?" Kei said in a brotherly tone, then proceeding to hold out a thumbs out and gave (Name) a sparkly grin, which made the aforementioned and Boruto cringe at the tacky pose, but nevertheless smiled back to show some respect.

***

"I'm not a freakin baby! Why the hell are you-"

"Just shut up! I just want to do you a favor, but this ain't anything special" Boruto quickly said uncharacteristically to cut off (Name), much to her dismay. She sighs out of defeat and shoves her hands in her orange hoodie's pouch.

"Hn, that's what I thought" Boruto said, triumph plastered on his face

"Your majesty, please tell me why you're doing me favor then" (Name) said with mock politeness, snickering a "keke" when Boruto glared at her