I'm Tired Of It. (Chapter 5)

Hey Guuuys!  

Please don't hate me for this chapter!  

Well...

So VOTE 

COMMENT! 

And FAN! :D

Bit short...

Xxxxxx

(Chapter 5)

~ I'm tired of it ~

There was something about Ian. Well, apart from the fact that he is hot, there was something else about him, something dangerous. It might sound weird but I wanted to talk to him, to get to know him more.  

I couldn't stop thinking about the way he made me feel and his words all afternoon. I decided I should call Blake, he is the only one I could talk to about it and who would actually help me figure it out. My feelings.  

I'm sure I don't like Ian, but I want to know him more... He seems interesting.  

I picked up my iPhone and called Blake. 

'Hey' he said coldly. Oh my gosh, this is going to be awkward maybe I shouldn't have called him. Too late. 

'hellow!' I said in my fake British accent trying to make it less awkward. 

'how are you?' oh god he never asked me 'how are you' on the phone unless he was mad or something. 

'not good, need a friend come over?' 

''sorry I can't" he said with a sigh. 

''are you okay?'' I asked him unsure. 

'yeah, umm it's just that I gave my car to my friend' was he making up excuses? What if he hates me now?  

$hit what am I going to do? Losing him would be the end of my life! No kidding!  

"can I come over?" 

"oh yeah sure" just as cold as he was.  

"I'll be there in an hour" and then I shut the phone.  

I wore my blue skinny jeans with a lose shirt. Bit of make up, and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked fine. Just fine. 

"mom I'm going to Blake's!" I shouted as I was wearing my shoes. 

"Byee!" she shouted back. I love my mom, she is so cool with everything. 

I don't have to explain anything to her.  

When I reached his house, he opened the door with just a 'hey come in' he is so casual, it's annoying.  

I could smell the alcohol in his breathe, when he talked.  

"So what happened?"  

"Oh nothing, umm... Well you know my neighbour? The guy next door?" 

He just shook his head. 

"No what's his name?" 

"Ian" I Said slowly as if his name was poison. 

"As Ian Clush?" He said sounding surprised, how the hell did he know him?  

"Yep, Ian Clush, the really hot guy." I said blushing slightly. 

"So 'the really hot guy' huh? Even Hotter than me baby girl?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

Oh there he goes, the Blake I knew. Thank god! I thought it was going to be awkward between us forever.