Him. (chapter 7)

Heeelllow!  

So please  

FAN 

VOTE  

AND  

COMMENT. 

It would ..mean a lot! :D

So here we go. 

xxxxxxxx

(Chapter 7)

 ~ Him ~

"Blair YOU MISSED SCHOOL!" I woke up to Blake laughing. Oh my god I Missed school! My mom is going to kill me!  

"$hit! What time is it?!" I sat on his bed, my eyes were barely open. Sleeeeep. Was all I could think of. 

"11:47 angel, you missed first two periods. If you want I'll drop you off" 

"Where school?" I asked in a 'what the hell voice' 

"Yes school, where did you think, to a strippers club?" he said laughing slightly. 

"Ughhh leave me, I wanna go back to sleep" and then I just went under his warm blanket. It smelled like him, it felt so good sleeping like this.  

"Hey Blair, I'm going to take a shower." I heard him shout. 

"Blake can I go first?!please" I begged. 

"No baby girl, but you can join. I don't mind" he Said grinning like a fool and then winked at me.  

"Nope, I'll just wait I guess" 

"Your loss angel, you can't see my babies" he said with a smirk on his face. That stupid boy. I felt myself blushing, babies what is he talking about? 

"Babies?" I asked him confused and then giggled. 

He pointed at his 'covered' abs. So he calls them his 'babies'? Wow

"My six babies, I know you love them baby girl." He winked and left. 

I changed to my own clothes and checked my phone. I had totally forgot about my mom, I called her and told her that I was at Blake's and that we missed school and stuff. She gave me a very long lecture, and then shut the phone. As I put my phone back in my bag, I saw a smirking Blake at the door. That's not good. 

I gave him a confused look, then he just laughed. There's definitely something wrong with this guy. 

"Blair?" 

"yeeah..?" he took a step closer to me, I felt my heart popping out of my chest. Blake was unpredictable, so I honestly didn't know what to expect from him. He took another step towards me and took of one of his towels, the one on his shoulder. The other one was low on his waist. There he goes again, looking like a greek God. Don't look Blair, you're going to embarrass yourself again, I kept warning myself. But I couldn't control myself. My eyes roamed his body. Omg he was SO HOT.  

"Touch them."  

WHAT??!Touch what?  

I blushed slightly, "Touch what pretty boy?"  

He grinned. "Them." He pointed at his six packs. Oh hell no! 

"oh c'mon baby girl I know you want to.touch them." 

"No Blake I don't want to, and I won't." of course I did! So BAD! 

Hold yourself Blair, he is your best friend you might not be able to control yourself I kept reminding myself.