The Party.(Chapter 3)

Heeey guys!  

So please tell me what you think about the story!  

Any mistakes, please point it out! :D

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN!  

Pleasseee! :D <3  

Editing credits to : Juju yee

@Badjujux

Thaank youu! x

Here we go.... 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Recap: "Aw poor Blair, do I hear you begging me?"  

"Yes yes I'm begging please stop!" I ran out of air, I just fell on the floor. 

"sure only if you kiss me" he winked at me and then gave me the puppy dog face. 

"Oh baby girl I know you want to"  

"Blake ewww! No! I wouldn't kiss you! Ever!" I stocked my tongue at him. Omg I wanted to, obviously! But no I couldn't. Could I?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Chapter 3)

~ The Party ~

"Hahahahaha! Get up! You look stupid just lying on the sand in the middle of the beach!"  He laughed, and that's when I came out of my thoughts.  Fuck!  I'd been staring at him and actually considering the whole 'kiss me' thing when it was just a joke.  I felt my cheeks burning.  Gosh that was really embarrassing. I stood up and just started walking away, fuming to myself.

"Blair!" Blake shouted after me, running to my side and held onto my arm.  "Did I do anything wrong? Are you mad? What happened?"  Oh my god, he was going on and on with all these stupid questions! He was just too sweet for his own good. On the other hand, there was obviously something wrong, but I couldn't tell him. I had to lie to him, like always.

"Aw no pretty boy, you didn't do anything and I'm not mad... It was really embarrassing falling on my ass," I said and forced myself to laugh. It wasn't even funny, but I didn't want him to see how annoyed I was.

"Oh thank god, for a second I thought you were mad at me," he breathed, putting his arm around my shoulder, like he always does.

"So how's your new school?"  He looked at me straight in the eye. Oh god I can't lie to him now, not with his gaze stuck on me like that.

"It's good I guess.  First week and I have already made enemies... Woot woot!" I exclaimed sarcastically and laughed.

"Oh why? What did you do naughty girl? Steal their boyfriends?" He winked at me, and then a group of blonds passed by, making him grin, and he turned back to his cocky self, whistling and winking at them. While I was RIGHT NEXT TO HIM! Gosh what was wrong with this guy? He just can't control his self! I shook my head and started walking faster.

"So yeah, what were we talking about?"

"My ass."  Oh great, so now he completely forgot what we were talking about. Okay, screw him.

"Ooooh! That sexy ass," he said, smacking my butt. Oh my god! He did it again! He started laughing, oblivious to my building rage.

"It's not even funny!" I literally screamed at him.

"Is someone jealous?" He smirked.

"Jealous of what? Why would I be jealous?" I crossed my arms.