Jealousy ( Chapter 15)

Heeey guys! 

so thank you so much for 319 votes! :D

It means a lot! 

Next target: 350 votes! ^^

and I'm very sorry for the late upload! <3

Loveee you guys! 

Here you go! 

xxxxxxxxxxx

(Chapter 15) 

~Jealousy~

Blair's P.O.V

____________

My whole body froze when I saw Liam, gosh what am I going to do? I looked over at Blake and he was looking inside the admin with his hands in his pocket.

I tried smiling at Liam, he smiled back and stopped in front of me, soon Blake's head turned towards us. He looked at me, giving me a confused look then he stepped towards Liam. It all happened so fast that my brain didn't have enough time to function. Liam's gaze were on Blake, now they were both staring at each other. I stepped between them , and looked up at Liam.

"H-hey." I spat out, just wanting to say something to make the situation better.

"Hey Blair." Liam said smiling at me and stepping closer, and then he wrapped his arms around me, I was too shocked to do or say anything. 

I hugged him back slowly, I titlted my head so I could see Blake, he was giving Liam the death glare. His gaze met mine, and I gave him the most apologetic smile. He narrowed his eyes, and then suddenly he took Liam's arm away from me.

"Hey man, you're squeezing her." Blake said angrily not looking at me.

Liam shot me a confused looked, then looked over at Blake then he took my hand in his. Blake was staring at our hands.

"Let. Go. of her." Blake ordered Liam. 

Liam chuckled. "And if I don't?" He challenged Blake. 

Suddenly Blake's face softened, I let go of Liam's hand, knowing Blake. Blake didn't say anything, Liam looked at me.

"Oh I see." Liam said and started walking backwards, shaking his head in disappointment. Blake put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I felt bad for Liam, it was my fault not his, now he's going to think I'm a slut or something...  I held my face in my hand, then I heard Liam call me.

"Yeah?" 

"Can we talk after school?" He asked his face confused and disappointed. I looked over at Blake, and he was still staring at Liam.

"Yeah, sure." I said trying to smile at him.

"Kay, cool." Liam said and walked off. 

" I don't like him." Blake said coldly. 

I didn't say anything, I'm just happy it's over and Liam's gone, even though I honestly didn't want this to happen. I pulled away from Blake, to be honest I did enjoy the whole 'jealous Blake' thing, he looked cute when he was jealous. I smiled to my self, Blake cares about me more than just his best friend -the way I care about him.

'Drrrrrr' 

I heard the bell ring, Blake was talking to the secretary, I called him.

"Blake!" 

He turned and looked at me, 

"Yeah?" 

"The bell rang, hurry." I said crossing my arms.