Apology (Chapter 6)

Hey guuyyss!

This is a VERY tiny chapter for my best friend <3

Since she wanted more of Blake!

So yeah

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN! :D

Thaaank youuu!

Xxxxxxxxxx

(Chapter 6) 

~ Apology ~

I don't know how long I've been crying for, my eyes were out of tears. Maybe it was fear. I felt sick, my head was about to burst from all the mixed emotions. I knew I hurt him, but it wasn't fair for me. I guess life is not fair after all. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and my face was pale white. I hit my head on the wheel. He needs me as much as I need him, even though I don't know what's wrong with him, it's not like he actually opens up about it.

I heard someone knock on the window, I looked up and saw his face. For a second I thought he was crying, his face was so tired. His eyes were red, and He looked like as if he hasn't slept for days. I didn't know what to do, what was he doing here? I just stared at him, till he knocked again.

I opened the door and stepped out of my car. I never saw him like this, he was so... Hurt.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and pressed my head to his chest. "I'm sorry angel, I'm really sorry..." he said in a low tone, he was so hurt. Was it my fault? Oh God...

He hugged me tighter. I started sobbing into his chest. I wanted to stay there forever, he was so warm. I took in his scent, he smelled so good. I forgot about everything I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"Please don't cry angel" he looked at me and wiped one of my tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry Blair, I'm really sorry"

He hugged me again. I couldn't talk, too shocked but then I didn't want to let go of his grip. He kissed the top of my head, it felt so good just standing with him like this. Soon he pulled away.

"Let's go in baby girl, you can't go home now. Specially like this." he forced a smile onto his face. He put his hand on the small of my back and lead me to the door... Or literally pushed me. I haven't said a word.

I decided to speak up, hoping my voice wouldn't crack.

"B-Blake" I said doubtfully looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for telling you all those things... I didn't mean any of them"

I felt tears on my cheeks again.

"Don't worry baby girl, I know you didn't mean them. Now let's go in, we have to wake up early tomorrow"

He didn't look at me, I know he was still hurt. What have I done?

As we went to his room, I changed into one of his large shirts and slept on the couch in his room.

He went to the bathroom and came out in his gray PJ pants ONLY. Here we go again, I was staring at his GOD like chest.

I heard him cough, and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"My face is up here, not down there" he pointed at his abs. $hit. I blushed slightly.

"Blair, come here" he patted the place next to him on his bed. I went and sat next to him, then put my head on his shoulder.

"Please sleep next to me" I was shocked by his words, it's not that I haven't ever slept next to him, but I don't know this time it kind of felt weird when he asked. I didn't say a word, I laid next to him.

He put his arm around me and pressed his chest against my back.

"Goodnight pretty boy"

"Goodnight" he kissed the top of my head and tightened his grip and for the forts time after weeks I slept peacefully in his arms.

Xxxxxx

Yes it was very short I know.... But I wrote this chapter

For my bestie <3 D

don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN! :D

Xxx