Confused. (Chapter 12)

Heeey guys!  

I haven't uploaded for soo long! 

I just feel like, I don't really have any readers... No point of updating? Right?  

Please comment and make me feel better about my story if you ACTUALLY like it!  

And don't forget to VOTE!!

Here you go guys!  

Please tell me what you think!  

Mistakes? Point them out! ^^ 

And thanks for the votes!  

And omg! 1000 reads?!? THAAAAANKK YOUU!

Oh and BLAKE =>  

?!? What do you guys think?

xxxxxxxx 

(Chapter 12)

~ Confused ~

I could say I'm the happiest person, I can't believe Blake and I are back to normal... Well not normal normal, but still! I don't regret going to his house, I don't regret anything I did. I'm just so happy that I have him in my life again, even though he would always be.  

I took my books out of my locker and headed to my Spanish class 'class 102', well I'm lucky enough to have it with Jo. 

When I got to class, I sat next to Jo.  

"Am I late?" I whispered, but then the whole class turned and looked at me... Well, maybe I said it bit too loud.  

"Don't worry she wont give you detention." she said and laughed slightly.  

"Good, I already have one today." I sighed remembering I have detention after school.  

I turned around and saw Jane, Alex's friend. I faked a smile and turned. She had a bit of a face in her makeup... 

I tried paying attention to whatever the teacher was explaining, but my mind was elsewhere; it was with Blake.  

Across the room, I caught Jo's crush, Ethan look at her. I looked over at her and winked, she giggled and blushed. Aw they make such a cute couple!  

The day went by fast, I stayed with Jo during lunch time and Liam was in some of my classes. Liam is a really sweet guy, and he's totally gorgeous - not as much as blake - I enjoy hanging out with him and I'm really comfortable around him, I think he's a trustworthy guy, I don't know why but I just have the feeling.  

I went to the detention room after school, and spotted Liam and sat next to him, then I suddenly remembered I don't have a ride home, since my car is getting fixed and Ian left.  

I passed a note to Liam asking him if he could drop me off, since he lives only few blocks away from me; and he replied with a 'Sure :) '  

I started drawing doodles, and Liam looked at my paper and chuckled, I gave him the 'What?' face and he pointed at my drawing. I didn't understand what he meant, but I guess I drew something funny.  

When detention finished, I waited outside of the class for Liam he had to drop something at the principles office. I was day dreaming, staring at the sky when someone poked me from the back. I jumped and screamed, then turned and came face to face with Liam.  

"Did I scare you?" he asked jokingly. 

"Oh no, of course not." I replied sarcastically. He laughed and we started walking to the schools parking. He opened the door for me to his car and I sat in the passenger seat, he sat and he drove off the schools ground.