Blake's P.O.V (Chapter 10 )

Heeellllooo guyyyss!

It's my first time writing from a guys POV.

so .. yeah :)

Here you go!

Don't forget to

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Chapter 10 )

Blake's POV

Today is Blair's Birthday. I have no f*cking idea what I'm supposed to do. Should I call her? Text her? I miss her like crazy. What I did was wrong, but I couldn't control myself. I would never treat Blair like my sluts. She's different; she's special. They're nothing compared to her.

I stood up from my bed, realising I'm late for school. I wore a pair of dark jeans and a white V-neck shirt. Just enough to show my abs. I looked at my self in the mirror; Perfect just like always. I checked my phone hoping for a message from Blair. Nope, none.

I went down, hearing my parents fight again. Screw them, I'm just fed up with them; with all of them! As I was about to go out, I heard my mom calling me. I went back in.

"What do you want?" I asked her with a bored tone.

"We need to talk to you, when you get back from school. Come straight home." she said and went back in. whatever.

When I parked my car, I saw Leah coming up to me. We don't really talk when Blair is not around. Most probably she wants to talk to me about her, or she knows about the mess.

"Hey Blake!" She said blushing, my effect on girls.

"Hey Leah" I said smiling at her.

"So, today is Blair's Birthday and we're going over to her house and she doesn't know about it. Meet us at the schools gate we'll go with Isaac's car." she said and started walking away, without even letting me say a word. Most probably she was sure that I was going with them. Isaac is going too, he might take his chance now that I wont be around Blair. He always had a thing for Blair, and recently I don't just get pissed off, but well I have to admit it I get jealous of that bastard. I hate it when he talks about her.

"Leeeaah!" I called after her.

"Yeah?" she turned around. Shit most probably she doesn't know about the mess I made.

"Nothing." I just smiled at her and started walking to my locker.Suddenly I feel two hands on my shoulder from behind, I turn around and suddenly feel Stacie's lips on mine. Her lips are so cold, and she tastes like shit. I don't respond to her kiss, she bites my lips but i just pull back and look at her. Slut. She's just looking at me confused... that bitch. she sleeps with everyone, but have to admit it she got something.

"Sorry babe, not now" I said then kissed her cheek and left. I turned to look at her she was still looking at me, awh I hurt her ego. I go to my locker and see Luke standing by my locker.

"Hey man"

" Hey, we have practice today."

"Sorry I can't make it today" I get my books and we start walking.

"Blair's birthday huh? Coach is going to kick you out of the team." When he said Blair, my heart sank. I had no f*cking idea what I was supposed to say.

"Y-yeah Blair's birthday. He won't he needs me in the team" I said and chuckled slightly.

"ah he might replace you, you know coach" he said shrugging and then we stopped by at his class.