What Is It? (Chapter 13)

Heeeey guys!

Please vote and comment!  

I'm sure I have a lot of mistakes, it's my worst chapter I guess... But the story gets pretty interesting! ;)

Please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!  

So here you go...

xxxxxx 

~What is it?~

(Chapter 13)

I went to my room and revised over my study material and tests for tomorrow, I'm not a nerd, but well I just don't like getting a 'B'. when I finished, I went downstairs to check on Blake, he was sitting on the couch like a Greek God, wearing black shorts and a white 

T-shirt. He was watching some random action movie, which I didn't realise, but he wasn't even paying attention to the movie, he was deep in his thoughts thinking about something, and by the look of it I'm sure it was bothering him. I went down the stairs, and he noticed my presence, his head snapped in my direction and he gave a genuine smile. My heart melted.

"Hey, can I join?" I started walking towards him, I stood next to him. 

"sure" he said looking up at me. 

I sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me, his hands were warm and it felt so good sitting like this.  

I wasn't paying attention to the movie, my mind was with Blake. I wanted to stay like this in his arms forever, it just felt so good and right. I wish he was mine, and only mine.  

The thought of it made me smile, me and him.  

I felt like such a slut, I just kissed a guy and now I'm in the arms of my best friend fantasizing about me and him.  

I'm sure Liam will never be anything Blake will ever be, he will never mean anything to me as much as Blake... For F*ck sake I don't even know what Liam and I are. 

I titled my head and looked at him, the sight of him made my whole body melt. I love Blake, and I'll never get over him; that's for sure.  

After ten minutes I already got bored of the movie, I kept on glancing at him here and there, and he was still thinking about whatever he was thinking.... Urgh. 

I couldn't help it but smile, every time he caught me looking at him. 

I decided to open a conversation, we barely even talked since he came and I need to know WHY he's staying over. 

"Blake?"  

"Hmm?" he mumbled. 

"I'm bored." I said pulling away from him, and crossing my arms pouting. 

He gave me a boyish grin. Gosh, most probably he has some kind of perverted joke on his mind... 

"We could have some fun together, you know." he commented with a wink.  

Uhh this guy! He can't take something seriously or in a non-pervish way!  

I narrowed my eyes at him, and looked away.  

"Think about it Blair" he gave me a suggestive smile.  

"Me plus you, subtraction off your clothes.. We must do.." he started singing Riverside' and I cut him off. 

"Eww Blake no!" I said slapping his chest playfully, he chuckled then stood up and suddenly that famous smirk appeared on his face. Oh Gosh...!  

I gave him a puzzled look, and then I sat up straight knowing he has some kind of plan in his stupid head... Which I adore.