The Letter I Didn't Send. (Chapter 9)

Heey guys!

So pleeaase

FAN 

VOTE

and COMMENT! :D

xxxxxxxxx

 (Chapter 9)

 ~ The Letter I Didn't Send ~

I was still shocked by what Ian called me. He sat on the drivers seat and started driving. I was so pissed off, he reminded me of Blake. I can't believe him. He called me 'baby girl' no one ever called me 'baby girl' except Blake. I don't know why, but I kind of got offended. My mind drifted back to Blake. I already miss him... All this stupid thoughts went through my mind; all over again.

I was looking out the window, we were both silent. His gaze was fixed on the road.He wasn't driving too fast, but well 'just fast'. I thought about Blake again, he always drove fast and we used to always fight about it. I suddenly started smiling as I remembered our stupid fights. I just want to hug Blake, and tell him how much I care about him. I wish it didn't happen. The kiss.

I'm not going to deny it, it was amazing, I never felt like that before. I can still feel his lips on mine, it felt so right but it was so wrong. No matter what, he was my best friend. *past tense* I sighed and leaned against the window. I wanted to call Blake, and forget about what he said. His words, he said we were a mistake. I can still hear his voice in my head. It hurt, so much. It hurt like hell.

Ian turned on the radio, and started singing along to 'Loca people - Sak noel'. Oh my gosh, this guy.

HE WAS TERRIBLE. T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E.

I looked over at him with open mouth, trying to hold in my laughter. He looked at me and grinned. This guy... He started singing louder! The windows were about to explode, I mean my voice is not good; at all. But I'm sure I'm better than him. WAY BETTER. I started laughing even harder, he can't sing!

"Don't you love my voice? My voice is even sexy." He said grinning and laughing. I couldn't help myself but laugh. He thought he was good!! I couldn't stop laughing, he started laughing too.He pulled up at the school's gate and parked his car. Out of nowhere, I can say the whole school surrounded his car. I looked at everyone shocked, why the hell are they all standing here for?

"We're here." Ian said, and left. I was just sitting there shocked, gosh I have to pass through all this people, and I'm still the new girl. urgh.

Ian looked back at me, giving me confused look and mentioning for me to get out. As soon as he was out all the girl were all over him, throwing themselves at him. well, the guys didn't do that... obviously.

I opened the door and got out of his BMW M3, and started walking through the people and to the school's door. I could feel people staring at me, I felt so uncomfortable. Here we go, second week of school.

I started walking to my locker, ignoring the looks and stares. I took out my biology books, and started walking to my class. I saw Joey, she smiled at me and started walking towards me.

"Hey girl" She said smiling. Joey is very sweet, she was the first person I talked to on my first day of school, and who actually helped with the whole 'new girl' thing. "Hey Jo" she told me to call her Jo... I guess I'll get used to it.

"What do you have first period?"

"Biology, you?"

"Drama" she sighed. "So I'll see you in lunch?" she stood in front me.