Chapter 18 - Lodgings

WARNING: Sexual Content

*One Week Later*

"Woah" I breathed as I walked into the magnificent bedroom.

We were inside Wall Sina, and everyone from the Scouts camp who had come along to attend Eren's trial had been assigned their own rooms. It was safe to say they were nothing like anything I'd ever seen before. Everything inside Wall Sina was pure luxury, it truly was a completely different world at the centre of civilisation.

Gone were the muddy floors and dusty shelves of the Survey Corps camp in Wall Rose, instead they were replaced with expertly polished surfaces and not a speck of dirt in sight. I was sure that Corporal Levi was in his own personal heaven.

Our room was huge. There was a four poster king-sized bed with immaculate, crisp white sheets in the middle of the room, and the rest of the room was decorated with all manner of luxurious items.

There was a platter of expensive wine and cheese waiting for us on a small wooden table next to the bed, and bookcases full of perfectly kept books about subjects that I'd never even heard of before now.

There was also a smaller room connected to our bedroom, it was perfectly white, so white in fact, that my eyes almost hurt when I was in there. There were shiny white tiles covering the floor and walls. There was a toilet, a sink, a bath, and...something else.

"Erwin" I called out. "What's this thing?"

Erwin walked into the room and chuckled when he saw what I was staring at.

"It's a shower" he laughed.

"A what?"

"It's like a bath, but you just stand under the water and wash yourself instead of sitting in the water"

"Oh..." I said, feeling a little stupid.

I put all of the belongings I'd brought with me into the cabinets around the room, and I decided to give the 'shower' a try. I wasn't feeling too great after the long ride over to Wall Sina, horse-riding was sweaty work to say the least.

"I'm going to have a shower" I called to Erwin, who was sitting on our bed reading a book.

"Alright"

I closed the bathroom door to give myself some privacy, and got undressed. I threw my sweaty uniform into a corner of the room, reveling in how good it felt to have the air on my bare skin.

It took me a good ten minutes to figure out which buttons to press and handles to turn to get the shower to work, and even when I managed that, it took me longer to get to a temperature I was comfortable with. One minute the water was way too hot, the next I felt like I was about to catch hypothermia. I was beginning to think a bath would have been the better option.

Just as I had managed to get the water to a temperature I was happy with, I was about to start enjoying my shower when Erwin walked in.

"Erwin!" I yelled, my face turning crimson. "What the hell are you doing?!"

The commander ignored me, he stared at me with hungry eyes and he proceeded to walk into the shower with me, fully clothed.

He crushed his lips against mine, pushing my body back into the wall behind me, I gasped as the cold tiles came into contact with my skin and Erwin took this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, not even allowing me the opportunity to breathe.

The water from the shower continued to soak both of us, and Erwin's shirt had turned transparent, the cotton sticking to his abdomen as if it were his own skin.

"Your...clothes..." I whispered.

Erwin simply grunted in response, he brought his knee up to the most sensitive part of my body, the fabric of his trousers feeling unusual as he brushed against me. I whimpered, unable to stop the noises from escaping my mouth.

"You're so beautiful" he groaned.

The commander kissed me harder, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, leaving me defenseless, but still wanting more.

"Do you..." I took in a sharp breath as Erwin's hands explored my body. "You know there's a bed in the other room, right?"

Erwin smiled into the kiss, not moving from the position he was in.

"We've got all night" he grunted.

The commander's kisses moved from my lips to my neck, he bit at my skin slightly, leaving me with small bruises on my collarbones and chest. I wriggled out of his grip on my wrists and ran a hand through his hair as his kisses traveled lower down my body.

Erwin's hands moved to my waist and he kissed me on my lips once again.

"I love you" he whispered.