[ 0.2 ] Is it Gucci?

~▪~

P r e v i o u s  C h a p t e r

~▪~

"Vixen and you are" I flirted with him letting my palm shake his.

"Uh." He probably doesn't know how to talk to women that's all.

~▪~

N o w

~▪~

A

fter my little chat with the shadowhunter we walked towards the main room but my brother thought it would be a good idea to change the location without a warning.

That wasn't a problem for me but dark, tall and handsome lost his balance and would of face planted if it weren't for me grabbing his shoulder.

"So, will you tell me your name or?" I smiled at him in a slight wonder who the handsome stranger was.

He suttered. "A-Alec Lightwood."

Huh a descendant of the Herondale's. He obviously got the looks from them.

"I knew your gran- something grandmother. What a great shadowhunter she was."

I left him and laiddown om the comfy sofa this much moving was too... much.. i need some alchohol and maybe a few seasons of Grey's Anatomy...

The annoying redhead stepped forward and started demanding help from the warlock.

Magnus ignored her and stepped towards what looked like the younger Lightwood and offered her the ruby necklace.

"Oh no, i couldn't" she disagrees even whem her eyes shined with want.

"Don't lie sweetie. You want it." I said but they ignored me, well okay then.

"Oh, but you could. And you should. The Lightwoods have been wearing this for years." He smiled a the atractive girl and i knew she was set to get that necklace now. He only smiles like that when he need to get someone to take something. Manipulative little piece of s***. Couldn't be prouder of him.

"Besides, this would look silly on your brother." And here it goes.

I glared at the cat eyedman and whispered to myself. "Idiot."

He turned to the male shadowhunters. "Pretty boy, get your team ready."

Magnus called out to Alec but the blonde probably thought it was directed towards him and stepped forward.

"I know what to do."

I'm surrounded by idiots, i tell you.

He was indeed attractive but no one could compete with Alexander. I mean those little curls and those eyes? To die for.

"I'm pretty sure he meant Alec, blondie." I told him from the couch i was lying on.

He embarrassed by my remark stepped back and looked at Alec who shruged with a false confused face. Ah what a cutie.

 Ah what a cutie