[ 1.1 ] HISSSSS Dracuuuula

+ Secret message in the chapter. It's not really how to say this. Smooth.

~▪~

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

~▪~

"Husband really?" He looked flustrated.

"What you don't want too?" I teasingly asked him.

~▪~

POLICE STATION

~▪~

"Now c'mon Izzy is waiting for us." I told him walking ahead.

"But... but, VIXEN?" He suttered trying to catch up.

"But what?" I smirked looking back at him. "Nothing? That's what i thought so."

His lost expresion returned and he followed after me silently.

Outside police station

"Did you get it?" Alec asked. "Theoretically." The living carrot replied.

"Theoretically?" Hubby asked with a ridiculous look on. "Yeah."

"I found the card." She wishes she found the card, when it's really in my backpocket. "I just have to figure out how I reached into my notebook before."

I rolled my eyes and i felt silently a hand interview with my own my smirk turmed in to a gentle smile while looking down. WILL this day become even better then having a literal half angel mc'hottie holding your hand like a scared little pup?

"It's... It's not an exact science." She suttered. "Don't be stupid, it's magic."

I told her while looking at my other hand. I felt her hateful glare on me and smirked.

"Can't you just pull the cup out?" Alec asked. "I can, theoretically. I just... It's not as easy as it looks, Alec."

I sighed, did they really didn't think that i couldn't take it out? My specie is literally people who hide stuff and be mishievious i could pull out a fake cup from a fake card, easily. Ohhh they don't know i am a kitsune. Well that's my problem honestly but whatever.

"Listen, you two can discuss theories as much as you want when we get back to the Institute. But right now, considering we just stole from the cops, I suggest we get home." One of them said. I didn't bother to listen as the scenario was quite predictable. "Guys..."

I heard intense pullsing and lifted my head to see the necklace blaring bright red. FUCK.

"I think the mundanes might be the least of our worries." Izzy worried voice echoed in my mind.

"Well, at least we know the demon necklace works." Jace sassily said. "It worked before it shined you dumb fake dyed blonde. I made it."

"Wait what? My hair isn't dyed, it isn't dyed how they don't get it?" He muttered to himself "Never a dull day."

"Let's go." ALEC said to them and pulled me along. "Guys, slow down."

The little bitch that couldn't run two metres gasped for air knocked over a grandma, well isn't that fucking rude.

"Oh, I am so sorry." She said helping the obviously demonic grandma up. Then she revealed her ugly demon face and did the whosh sound and i reached out piercing my hand trought her rib cage and pulling her heart out. "Damn grandma."