[ 0.1 ] DIBS!

~▪~

P r e v i o u s   C h a p t e r

~▪~

His eyes meet the glowing orange ones and he smiled a real smile that wasn't there before.

''Hello, little brother.
You missed me?"

~▪~

F i v e   d a y s   l a t e r

~▪~

|Vixen's POV|

"Brother, can you really trust these shadowhunters?"

These are the first words i said to Magnus after hearing about the fire message that he got from the institute.

"Of course, they have my necklace." He replied not interested enough to fight her about the subject of the necklace.

"And you have a million of those all around here" I said to him. All ready seeing them around the room.

"You know of it's importants, Vix." Magnus sat up from his lying position to look her in the eyes and said.

I took a deep breath, if he was going to meet a group of shadowhunters that could kill him if they wanted... then i'm going too to get drunk.

"Your only going, if i'm coming as well"

Magnus didn't argue so i went to my room to get dressed as he was already working on his hair full of glitter.

The room i was in, was designed by me in 1895, when a drunken night in Vegas gave me the inspiration to create an apartment in New York.

"Vix, it's time to go" Magnus yelled from the living room snaping me of the daze that is my memories.

I used my kitsune powers to run around and get dressed.

And i was out in a minute dressed in my favorite over sized black bomber jacket, with combat boots and black jeans.

"Dear, you do need to teach me how you do your eyeliner."

Magnus smiled at the comment and opened the portal to the destination.

We were waiting for the shadowhunters to arrive but it gets... boring and tiring so i excused myself and went to the bar.

The bartender got me an drink, no questions asked just as i liked. These people that worked here been alive for more than 200 years. It's would be a miracle if they haven't knew of me. I let myself sit down on the stool and scan the people in the rave.

One person in pectaculiar caught my eye.

He's probably the most handsome man i have ever seen. Standing tall with a jaw that could slice me and blue almost green eyes that i wouldn't mind seeing every morning, his black hair shinned in the flashing lights and i couldn't help myself but look at his concetrated face.