[ 1.0 ] I'm really sorry for my husband. He's a little clumsy.

~▪~

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

~▪~

"You do know this is a real conversation?" Oh i was talking to myself again?

"Lightwood, Lightworm, Hotwood what's the difference?" I waved him off

_____________________

Alexander looked down on the ground trying not to smile but looked up again with a straight face and said.

"Not the time, Vix." He said. "You didn't say that yesterday." I said.

Izzy looked over shocked.

"You said nothing happend!" She almost yelled at him. "Nothing happend!" He had a panicked look on which probably meant that angry Izzy is scary Izzy.

"How dare you say nothing happend!" I yelled at him. "You trown away my ice cream! What did it ever do to you? It was just and innocent little sweet thing."

Jace and Clary were feeling like they were watching a tenis match. You know looking at the ball and not understanding where it really is. Does that make any sense?

"I appologised! And it wasn't on purpose." He was quick to his defense.

"Anyway we better get going." Izzy said.

"Run along now, i guess doggy doesn't have much time." They nodded and ran off while i was walking forward to the entrance.

"Well what are you waiting, loves." I asked them not looking back to know that both of them were whispering to eachother.

They followed me in and i crossed my arms.

"Okay, I'm guessing you're the distraction?" Alec asked her.

"Nope. I've decided to grow up, remember?" She said to both of us. "No more distracting for me. Besides, I don't think either me or Vixen are her type."

"i'm everybody's type." How dare she say that. I looked around and clouded everyone's eyes while they were looking at me.

I turned around to both of them and uncrossed my arms.

My bones started to shift and strech while my skin and every surface was changing color.

And soon before them stood and unknow man. Tall, red haired with a billion of freckles on his face.

Both Hotwood were creeped out.

"What the hell?" Whispered Izzy.

"Part of the powers of kitsunes." I told them while shifting back to my usual beautiful form that i was born in.

At the same time everyone in the police station looked around now seeing clearly.

"Well continue." I said to both of them while taking out my black lipstick out of my pocket and putting it on cearfuly.

"Oh, crap." Alec said.

"Don't worry, it's good practice." Izzy said to him.

"Huh?" He looked back to his sister in confusion

"You know, for asking out her." She tried to whisper but does whispering really worth it while standing near a creature that was super hearing?

"She... she doesn't like me, okay." He said to her.

Izzy started to unbotton his shirt from the top and hubby tried to stop her

"What are you... what are you doing?" He asked.

"Unbuttoning your shirt. What's it look like I'm doing?" She asked and i walked back to their sides.

"Izzy, this is not really my department." He said. "Oh believe me, if you wanted it would be your department in seconds."

"Come on. You do this sort of stuff all the time." My eyes started to turn back to the bright orange ones.

"You do, I don't." And they quickly died down. Now that's a relief, wouldn't want to kill all of them.

"It's easy." I said to him and for the excample i walked down to the nearest cop with turned out to be a young hottie.

"Hey." I brightly smilled at him.

Then i walked back to them with a number on my arm.

"See easy." I said to them.

Alec's eyes were really dark. Nice. Oh come on for fucks sake another look like that and where set a trip to Paris and a wild, wild night.

"Come on." Izzy told him snapping him out of the thought.

Alexander sighed and walked forward to the table.

"Hey." He dazzingly smiled at her and my eyes lit up in jeliously. What the hell is happening to me?

"Can I help you?" The women looked bored.

"Izzy i really think your wrong and that she would of loved to flirt to you." I told her seriously without looking away from the older Lightwood.

"Yeah, um..." Alexander started to sutter. "You come here often?"

"I work here. What can I help you with?" She asked him.

"Right, um... Right, right, right, yeah, um... Yeah, I'm just... I'm looking for some information." i looked at Izzy and she just nodded.

I walked forward.

"I'm really sorry for my husband. He's a little clumsy." I looked back at him and took his hand while faking a big ass smile at the lady and her face went to a one in awe.

Then he pushed his hand and the bottle flipped while spilling the water everywhere.

"JONAS, look at what you caused!" I yelled at him and secretly grabbed the card while trowing it towards Izzy.

"Oh, look... Oh, wow. I'm so sorry. Let me just get that. That's not... I'm so sorry. That's such a mess. Let me clean that up. Uh, it's not working. Okay. Here, let me." We still tried to fix the mess he made and i pulled him down the hallway that Izzy walked in while saying a sorry to the lady.

We walked back in silents.

"Husband really?" He looked flustrated.

"What you don't want too?" I teasingly asked him.

~▪~