[ 0.3 ] Alexander. Hi. It's Vixen.

~▪~

P r e v i o u s  C h a p t e r

~▪~

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said.

"You will, honey cheeks."

~▪~

A  d a y   l a t e r

|Alec's POV: |

Thinking about her wasn't something i planned to do in my life.

But i guess nothing ever goes as planned in my life.

I continued walking in the hallway and daydreaming about Vixen when two people caught my attention more importantly little girl and my parabatai.

I overheard the Fray girl say.

"He said, *Your mother for the Cup." The hell?

"Who said that?" I questioned her crossing my arms.

"Valentine." They both replied looking 'innocently'.

"He's with my mother." Little girl continued

"And he can speak to you through that necklace? Here, in the Institute?" I was getting worried about the safety of my family and all the other shadowhunters.

"It's like when I saw Dot." Yeah and you didn't save her either. Very comforting too know that a selfish little girl probably has the safety of our lives in her hands.

"It's a portal shard. That's why your mother made sure you had it." I told her.

"All I know is what I saw... My mother's alive. She's unconscious, but alive." Oh, for the love of angel no one except, Jace cares about your mother.

"Where are they?" This girl is practically useless. The least she can do is help us find the mortal cup.

"I don't know." Well, not like i didn't expect it already.

"But you said you saw them. Were there any identifying characteristics? Equipment, weapons, photographs?" We need just a little detail to find Valentine so little girl you need to start being usefull.

"I don't remember. It was awful." Of course you remember you idiot. You wouldn't be telling Jace what you saw if you didn't remember.