[1.4] My inner Vixen Jinx

Alec was breathing heavily after punching his anger and frustration on the punch bag but he just couldn't help it. The woman that came into his life completely changes it not even doing much so but makes him question everything he ever believed in with just being there. And now she's unconscious lying on the bed across the hall unstable after burning the bed sheets. Alec was fucking frustrated that much could be said to describe the feelings he felt.

Vixen Jinx was someone that comes in your life and completely wrecks it. He punched the punching bag.

How could she do this to me? How could i let her do this to me? How could i let myself think of her, how could i let myself lik- think she would-, i was meant to obey every rule, to be a leader... but she comes in one day with her damn sarcasm and those beautiful fucking eyes that shinned like the sun everytime he looked over to her.

"Alec." The clicking of the heels could be heard from a mile away, Alec thought as he turned to look at his sister with a mad look on his face questioning why she disturbed him.

Her eyes narrowed looking at his sweating form and bloody knuckles before they softened and she took the bandages from the table to her brother that she loved. Cleaning up his hands.

"What's happening, please... talk to me." Her soft brown eyes looked at him and in seconds he could see the very noticible recemblence to his mother.

Alec looked at his sister. Eyebrows furrowed mad at the world and more specifically the woman that caused all of this. Izzy insatantly read his expression before he had the chance to hide it away let out a little smile trying to cheer him up.

"You don't have to hide anything, you're my brother and i'm your sister." Her soothing voice finally snapped him out of his trance.

He pulled in a big breath before letting out and almost unaudible sentence.

"Vixen is hurt." She looked at him with a slight suprise. It wasn't possible. It couldn't be? Could it...

"Vixen is the strongest person i know, even if we met not so long ago. She helped us even if she didn't like it, she did it everytime knowing..." Izzy cut short before thinking she did it everytime knowing Alexander could of been in danger before snapping out of her thoughts and looking at her desperate for comfort brother.

Alexander was a cold man to others. Keeping up a mask. But she was his sister.... how could she not know how he felt? She always knew.

"Oh Alec" she wrapped her arms around his waist to comfort the sad man infront of her.

He gently pushed her off before going to his room with thousands of thoughts stuck in his mind.

- later -

"There's something outside the perimeter." Jace said.

"I told you..." i quetly let out before getting cut off "Don't say it."

"What's happening?" The annoying girl asked before Izzy sighed and said "Looks like someone's trying to break in."

"Could be the Circle." Jace once again told everyone.

"Told you so" I finally said annoyed at the group, honestly just wanting to get back to her side.

Jace sighed and muttered "Too soon."

We all went to grab our weapons before leaving the institute.

And how suprising mundane in the hands of a vampire. A normal saturday night of shadowhunter y'all.

"Don't move."

"Drop what you're holding." I said to te vampire. "Put your hands up."

"Oh, my God, Simon!" Aw, fuck this i felt my inner Vixen Jinx come out.

She really does have an impact on people.

*short chapter but expect the other to be longer ;)*